Chapter - 50

Adesh's POV
I think I will have good training before my babies come out into this world, because Pritika is behaving like a baby. Whenever it’s time for her eat anything healthy or drink milk, she started whinning like children. I have to bribe her something everytime.
Today also same is happening. She is not ready to drink milk. But my bribe isn’t working because she has something to demand.
Now I am standing in front of her with a glass of milk, but she has turner her head another side. Not ready to drink.
ADESH : Pritika, please drink this. I will bring you one bucket of chocolate ice cream ok?
Pritika shook her face with puffing face.
ADESH : Please…it’s good for the babies no?
PRITIKA : but you are not listening to the babies demand.
ADESH : babies demand? It’s their mother’s demand. Tell what demand do you have?
PRITIKA : I have already told you… I want to go to shopping.
ADESH : sighed! Pritika, today I have a really important meeting. I have to go to office. I can’t miss this.
I have been working from home since the day I came to know about Pritika’s pregnancy. Sometimes I need to go to office if there is anything important. Otherwise Dad, Chachu and Rahul are handling everything.
Dad and Chachu permitting me to work from home during this pregnancy period because they have a condition. When my babies will born they will take retirement and enjoy the role of grandfather. They want to spend every time with them. I have agreed with them for now so that they let me work from home… but after my babies will born I will not agree. If they take retirement then all responsibility of the company will fall on my and Rahul's shoulder. Then I will not able to give my babies proper time… and that will never happen. Huuh!
I can’t wait for my babies to come out. The day I find out that Pritika isn’t Pregnant with one child, it’s actually  twins. I was on the cloud nine…I was feeling like I won the best deal in the world.
I want both of them to be a girl Pritika wants one girl and one boy. I feel it’s one boy and one girl.
Because whenever I touch Pritika's belly one baby always responses by kicking. I think that’s my girl. I think I already have a very good connection with my daughter, and the other baby?  It doesn’t response. It kicks according to its mood. It is a moody child. So I think it’s a boy. Huuh but my daughter is sweet. I can say she will have me wrapped around her fingers. Why not? She will my princess. Everyone says it can be two boys. But I am sure one is girl. I have a feeling about it.
My trance broken hearing Pritika's words.
PRITIKA : You go to your office. I want to go with Chachi and bua. You don’t have to go.
ADESH : No Pritika, I will take you tomorrow. I promise… I will be not at ease if I don’t go with you.
“don’t worry Adesh, we will take care of her properly.”
I looked back and see My bua and Chachi is standing. I know they will take care of her. But I will be not at ease. She is already eight months pregnant. I know I am being little extra but what can I do. I had a very bad nightmare. I am little afraid. I haven’t told anyone about that. So I haven’t let her out of my sight. Whenever I had to go to office, I make sure she will stay in the house and specially in our room. I have arranged everything according to her safety. When I am not beside her and If she stays in the room, then I am little ok. But if she goes out without me then it increases my palpitations.
But today seeing her stubbornness, I know I have to agree, otherwise she will not talk with me and don’t even let me touch her belly.
ADESH : ok fine… you can go but you have to call me after every 15 minutes.
PRITIKA : Adesh, this is too much…
I was going to say something but seeing my reaction maybe Pritika has understood I will deny their plan, so she immediately change her words.
PRITIKA : Ok ok I will call you after every 15 minutes. Don’t worry we will be fine. You focus on your meeting.
How will I able to focus on my meeting when you will roaming around? Sighed. This week I have to go to office. Even if Dad and Chachu want to help, but they can’t because this project was handling by me and Rahul is also not here. Rahul has gone to London with Tanvi. Very soon the Thakurs will again shift their business to India. The reason is our babies. I know our babies are going to  apple of everyone’s eye.
Even Nidhi also changed. Nidhi behaviour towards Pritika has changed a lot. I can say that she still doesn’t like Pritika but she loves the babies.
Everyday Ridhi and Nidhi come to our room and talk with them, caresses Pritika's belly. They both quarrel whom my babies will love more. They are putting so much pressure on my babies. My poor babies will have to tolerate these two idiot buas.
Third Person’s POV
After Adesh's approval Pritika went out for shopping with Pratima and Radhika.
No one knew one thing that Someone has been waiting for this chance for many months. She didn’t get any chance because Adesh never let Pritika went out without him. She was fuming in anger like a volcano which is ready to blast. She has waited enough. Now it’s time for her to take action.