Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)

3rd person POV:

It's been a month since the takedown of one of humanity's worst enemies, Adam Taurus and later on, the White Fang once Sienna gave the leadership back to Ghira.

Ghira has taken an oath that the Fang under his name will be just like how they were when he first ran it, but wishes to act more as a military force to help out others then to simply do protests.

With "Blace" and Ghira sharing the same last name, the kingdoms of the world decide to put their trust in him and agree with his idea, now starting to fund the new White Fang as a supporting military force more then a protesting group.

However, the governments of the world are deciding what to do with the Faunus. As much as some didn't want to agree, Blace was right. Most Faunus who aren't associated with the Fang were and are innocent.

The world finally came to an agreement of sorts.

Anyone who was apart of Sienna's White Fang still are to be used in slave labor. Not because of their heritage, but because of the crimes they've committed against the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Currently at Beacon, most students are in their normal classes. Reed, RWBY and JNPR are in Glynda's class, receiving some form of lecture about how aura works and its extensions.

Reed: I haven't really made progress. Have I not tackled my emotions and traumas enough? What could I be missing? Do I really need to forgive everyone? That couldn't be it, right? I only forgave Ruby because she was only roped into it by force...hmmm...

Glynda: "Reed? Are you alright? Is something wrong?"

Reed: "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm okay." He says with a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

Glynda: "If you say so. We have time for one duel today. Anyone?"

A couple hands raise from the class but it's mainly Pyrrha and Nora of JNPR and all of RWBY.

Glynda: "Hmmm. Yang...who will you pick?"

Yang steps up from her seat and gets a look at the kids before landing on Reed.

Reed: "...You sure about this?"

Yang: "While everyone in here is a good fight, you're an actual obstacle I need to overcome."

He looks down at his desk for a moment before sighing and getting up.

Reed: "Sure. If you say so."

Yang follows shortly and does the same. While changing into her huntress clothing, sliding on her gauntlets and making sure they work, a bit of nervousness crawls up her back.

Yang: "...okay...okay...if Blake can hold her own, I definitely can."

She grins and steps away from her locker, heading over to the arena.

.

.

.

.

.

Reed POV:

She's finally here.

I should probably just use the lowest level of Wail possible for this. Not because she's weak. No, she's far from it, but I need to train myself without using it. I can't become what Ruby is where she can't do much without her scythe.