AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, welcome to the tattoo artist

THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT A BETTER WRITTEN VERSION, THEN BUY THE PAPERBACK ONE - MORE SCENES INCLUDED!

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

- Just want to say that this book is not edited grammatically and it is not one of my best! I just wrote this book for fun, so the writing isn't amazing!

I am a cardiologist not a writer full time. I dont have time to edit because I save peoples lives fr fr.

- I do not appreciate hate comments, if you don't like what you're reading. LEAVE.

- ALEXANDRA JONES IS AN INNOCENT CATHOLIC!

I see a lot of comments putting her down because of her lack of knowledge and I don't like it, some girls are exactly like her. Some girls don't have the knowledge that you have. I used to be the exact same, I knew not a single thing about dicks and shit. It's a learning process. 

- Alexandra's character is forgiving. Don't be annoyed every time she forgives someone, she does not like conflict. 

- And this book is like a puzzle. There will be clues, hints and pieces to fix together. 

If you want the TIKTOK parts it is mostly at the end of the book. 

ALSO THIS IS NOT YOUR BASIC WATTPAD BOOK. So dont expect kidnapping, other girls and cheating. 

Thank you and enjoy the book, i hope you like it. 

Love S.