~Hogwarts P4 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)

I totally forgot about this little oneshot series until @-staysxnny- reminded me of it. So it's time for part four! Enjoy, everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

"I think you and Mr. Sencen are good enough to go back to class," Elwin noted to himself as he shoved a platter of bubbling elixirs into my hands.

"Ugh, so soon?" Keefe whined with disappointment. Elwin snickered and nodded.

"Sorry, Keefe. You can't hide here anymore," he apologized with an amused smirk. Keefe groaned with reluctance as I beamed at the good news. Finally, out of the healing center! After weeks sitting in bed and chugging disgusting potions all day, my classes seemed appealing, even the weird ones.

"Can we go now?" I asked enthusiastically. Elwin paused, then smiled at me and nodded.

"Why not? Just finish your elixirs and you're good to go," he said approvingly, earning another disappointed groan from Keefe.

"Can I stay for a couple more days?" he pleaded. Elwin shook his head.

"That's not how the healing center works," Elwin sighed. "As much as it may surprise you, Mr. Sencen, I actually have work to do."

"I'll pay you," Keefe said slyly, reaching into his hospital gown pocket. Elwin rolled his stormy greyish blue eyes.

"I don't accept bribery," Elwin said firmly. "Put your money away, and- wait, how do you even have money right now?"

Keefe shrugged and smiled mysteriously. "The magician never tells." He winked at me deviously, sending a light blush to spread across my face.

"Aren't you excited to get out of here?" I asked him as I noticed the way he sipped his elixirs as slowly as humanly possible.

"Not really," he shrugged after taking a tiny sip of his short, bright green vial that smelled like vomit. "The healing center is the best excuse to get out of class. I only went to dueling because Fitz was in it, too."

"How are you not expelled right now?" I blurted out, receiving a small chuckle from him.

"Photographic memory," he explained. "Very useful. Trust me."

"That makes sense," I sighed at him, downing the rest of my last elixir. "Alright, I'm gonna get back to my dorm. Are you coming?"

Keefe quickly gulped three elixirs at once, and nodded, sitting up in bed and following me down the corridor. Awkward silence spread between us before Keefe cleared his throat.

"How did you do that?" he asked me softly, breaking the silence.

"Do what?"

"The light," he explained. "The light that came from your wand. How?"

"I don't know," I admitted as I bit my lip. "It just...happened."

"I don't think that's normal, Foster," he pointed out. "That white light was a spell I know. But usually the electricity comes out in little bursts. A blast like that..." He shook his head. "You must be really powerful."

"I don't think so," I denied. "I didn't know wizards existed until last month."

"Still," he argued. "That was insane."

"Do you think there's something wrong with me?" I asked him quietly, a pool of dread building up in my throat.

"I don't know," he said, biting his own lip. Well, that definitely wasn't the answer I wanted. "I think..." He paused, opening his mouth in an attempt to force his words out. For a second, nothing came. Then they tumbled out faster than lightning.

"This isn't normal," he blurted off, confirming the fear that had been stirring in my stomach ever since I got here. No, not just stirring. Controlling. "Follow me."