Chapter 2:It's not that you're weak, I'm just that strong!

Zenon has found himself searching for the boy, because if he's not there the scenario will just repeat and that'll be troublesome for him. The youngest of the Zogratis siblings jas finnaly found Subaru, although the younger man seemed pretty out of it.

Zenon thinks he has never been in contact with magic and has no idea of his ability. In fact, he's pretty sure he thinks it was a dream or something. He'll need to make things straight.

Zenon:You, boy.

Subaru:Huh? Z...Zenon-san!

Zenon:We need to talk. You remember your death, right?

Subaru:Death...

Subaru changed his face in one of terror and desperation. Images of having his stomach cut open got in his head qnd his actual stomach began to hurt.

Subaru:T...That's impossible! I'm alive right now! That must have been dream...Yes, a dream! I'm not dead! I'm not dead...

Zenon sighed in annoyance. Over emotional is a bad combination with him, but he could still work with it. He thinks he could've worked with that Anti-Magic brat just because he reminded him of Allen. But the boy before him was a coward that couldn't even compose himself qnd deal with the situation before him.

Why did it need to be him transported here? From all his siblings, he's undoubtedly the worst when it comes to talk with people. When in he's in a dispute Zenon alwais preffered to let his Bone Magic do the talking.

Dante, Vanica...Hell, even Lucius us better when it comes to socializing. Of course, none of tgem would actually care about Subaru's feelings, but would make it seem so to manipulate him.

Zenon:Snap out of it.

Yeah, this is the best he can come up with after all that thinking. Subaru looked desperate, like looking for something...Wait.

Zenon:How about that girl?

Subaru:...Huh?

Zenon:That girl you were with earlier. Are you gonna abandon her at drown in self-pity?

Subaru:Satella...Right, I need to find Satella!

Zenon:And what are you gonna do? Get killed off again?

Subaru:That's...

Zenon:I will lend you a hand, it'll be troublesome for me if you keep dying.

Subaru:Zenon-san...you're a really kind person!

Subaru walked forward with a happy smile while Zenon stared at him. Hasn't he heard what he just said? He clearly stated he just doesn't want to repeat this day over and over again.

Subaru lead hom to the middle of the capital. He ran when he saw the silver haired girl he was looking forward to see again so much.

Subaru:Sa...

But before he could say that name Zenon covered his mouth. By her reaction from last time, that needed to be a fake name made to scare people away.

Emilia:Huh?

Zenon:Excuse us, young lady. We have seen you walking around like searching for something and also happened to see a blonde girl running like she was looking she was chased by someone. We were wondering if there's qny connection between the two if you?

Emilia:Yes! She's the one who stole my insigna!

Zenon let go of Subaru's mourh, letting him breath. The devil host gave the boy a look that "Play along".

Subaru:I...I see. How about we give you a hand?

Emilia:I don't know...

Puck flew out of her bag qnd looked qt the two, trying to read their minds. Subaru thought only of helping her, although he's not sure why. But he wasn't able to read Zenon's mind, it's like something was blocking him, although he didn't look like he had any intention to harm Emilia either, and he can feel some immense power just from the surfqxe of his Gate alone.