28

ARIA

Three days later and I was still stuck in Sandro's penthouse.

Three days later and boredom had finally driven me to making use of Sandro's gym where he was currently stretching the fuck out of me.

After a mere few minutes on the treadmill, the burning sensation in my lungs told me exactly how unfit I was. After a small scolding from Sandro, he agreed to help me stretch my muscles before attempting another workout.

"Just a little bit more, bellissima. Come on, you can do it," he encouraged me, forcing my legs further apart. I winced, holding onto my hips as Sandro gazed down at me.

He was dressed in a black joggers. That was it.

His upper half was bare, and the familiar silver chain dangled freely around his neck. His bruises were starting to fade and the cut on his brow healed nicely. I was amazed at how quickly he got better knowing that if I was in his position, I would be bed ridden for at least a week.

"Fuck," I gasped. Sandro gave me a look when I tried closing my legs, an attempt at lessening the tension.
It didn't necessarily hurt, as Sandro already knew my limits and how far I could go.

It just felt tight and strange.

"That's good, baby. That's good." His praise was akin to motivation. "Take it as far as you want. As far as you're comfortable with, okay? We don't want you to hurt yourself," Sandro murmured, holding my thighs to my chest.

He hovered over me, whispering the sweet words of encouragement that I desperately needed.

"Is this what happens at the gym? Should've joined one ages ago," I said jokingly, observing the way Sandro's entire body tensed up. I was just teasing him, forgetting that Sandro had a jealousy streak that I hadn't dwelled in yet.

"What do you mean?" he asked, frowning down at me.

"Nothing," I murmured with a casual shrug. He narrowed his eyes, letting go of my leg to take my cheeks underneath his fingertips.

"Say that again, and I'll be stretching something else," he said, and I could sense that he was completely serious. He made his point by dropping his crotch onto mine, digging his semi erection over my clothed pussy. Sandro nudged at my clit, and my mouth dropped because it had electric currents sparking from the area.

"Yeah, don't fucking tease me," he grumbled, leaning down to give me a kiss on my jaw.

"I just mean that it'll be nice to have someone to work out with," I explained, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me.

"Like this?" He gestured down to our very intimate position. I responded with a daring nod.

"You have me," he said, eyebrows pinching into a scowl.

"Yes, but-"

"Aria," he interrupted me, warning me by just mentioning my name.

Okay, maybe I should stop.

"I'm just playing, Sandro, let me make it up to you." I whispered, interlacing my fingers through his hair to plant my lips on his. He had no objection as he returned the kiss, harder and more passionately. I struggled to keep up with it, deciding that I wanted to be one kissing him.

Not the other way around.

Using my legs around his waist, I flipped our positions. His back landed on the yoga mat, his lips staying on mine throughout our switch. I held myself up, straddling him and I felt him grow underneath me.