LI

FIFTY ONE: ONE AND ONLY

END OF FLASHBACK

THIRD PERSON POV

"Kang Yuuri, kill all of them."

As if it there was a sudden switch, Yuuri's eyes widened as her hands were shaking, and it was like all the voices around her were blocked, it was like a silent void where he can only hear Choi Namsan's voice.

"Yuuri! That LIVV drug!" Yeonjun yelled as Soujin faced him.

"The drug, you mean to say she really was injected by the drug when you were with her?!" She said and Yeonjun looked at her in horror.

"That... Namjoon! You did it to her, didn't you?" Yeonjun yelled at Namjoon, and Namjoon stared at hin silently.

"You lawyers disgust me sometimes," Namjoon muttered.

"Just because I was there, didn't mean I did it all," Namjoon spoke and Yeonjun gritted his teeth as he tried to contain himself.

Yuuri plummeted to the ground, and her eyes widened as she clutched her head, trying to defend herself from that tempting impulse.

The impulse to kill.

"Yuuri, hang in there! Don't let him get to you!" Taehyung yelled.

"Oh? You're being disobedient? We were the reason you strived, didn't you? All it took was to dirty our name and find out even more confidential things about us, look where it got you," San said and Namsan sighed.

"Those boys are just using you Yuuri, why don't you just end them all? You haven't even met them that much anyway," Namsan smirked and Yuuri closed her eyes as Taehyung looked at Soujin nervously.

"This is bad, LIVV has evolved over the passing years! She won't be able to resist it any longer," Taehyung said as he looked at Namjoon.

"Namjoon, you're still a coward... huh," Taehyung spoke, and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"You keep running away from everything, you keep getting orders from people, and Namhee... Namhee hoped that you'd be able yo fight for yourself," Taehyung said and Namjoon looked away from him.

"It's none of your business, Taehyung. Namhee knew I was a coward, and I can't even fight. But you know, some things happen for certain reasons," Namjoon replied as he stayed silent.

"Here you go, let me aid you," San said as he slid a pistol infront of Yuuri, and Yuuri stared at the gun as her hands reached for it.

At this point, her body isn't even listening to her anymore. The words around her are distorted, there were mumbles from the people infront of her as lasers were pointed at them, ready to kill them if they did a wrong move.

"Just do it Yuuri, you're a winner, yet you lose when it comes to things like this, I pity you."

"Who cares if you're a good attorney? You're such an insolent daughter!"

"You've changed. I hate change, it makes you look like a bad person."

They were voices she was familiar with, yet it felt like the people she loathed the most were standing there. There was fear bubbling inside of her, her knees struggling to get up as she took the gun with both hands before aiming it at the group.

"That's it Yuuri! Kill them all now!" Namsan said and Yuuri stared at them as she looked at the group.

"Namsan! Stop this right now!" Jungkook yelled as he was restrained by the man. And Namsan grinned.