Chapter 21

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

The next day Armabot said that he did gave you hellish training no not just hell-ish it's more like a HELL TRAINING.
.
.
.
.
.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

You were sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone hit your stomach VERY HARD ,you yelped in pain as you jolted from you sleep.

"Ow" You cried as you clenched yur stomach.

You saw armabot floating above you.

"Wake up sleepy head! I told you to wake up at 4:00 am and it's already 4:01 you're late"

You looked at him with wide eyes..

"You can fly?! "

Armabot rolled his eyes.
"Of course I could. If you can fly because of me than I can too... NOW STOP WITH THE CHIT CHAT! AND MOVE! "

You quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and do your morning routine as fast as possible. You wore a plain baggy T-shirt then sweatpants. You quickly went out.

Armabot looked at you from head to toes and sighed in disappointment.

"Girl you don't have taste in fashion" Armabot said.

You looked at him confused
"Why would I dress up nicely? We're going to train right? Not going to a fashion show.. "

He sighed once again and just went to your closet and took some clothes then threw it to you. (He used his vines to grab the clothes)

"Wear that"

You looked at the clothes and you glared at him.

"Do you want me to get sick?! This is a sports bra and leggings! And it's literally early in the morning!!! I'll be freezing to death!!"

He quickly went to you and bonk you in the head using his head and yelped in pain.

"I'm your trainer starting today SHOW SOME RESPECT! And believe me or not you'll regret wearing such baggy clothes since they'll be drenched with your sweat."

You rubbed your head as you feel a bump

"Fine.. Can I at least wear a jacket? "

"Okay I will allow that"

You took your f/c zip-up jacket and went back to the bathroom to change your clothes.

"FASTER Y/N! MOVE QUICKER! THE TIME WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU! "Armabot shouted

You quickly wore the clothes and tied your hair then went out.You also put your earmufflers.  Armabot looked at you head to toes.

" Good enough. Starting today you must wake up early as possible and NEVER pass at 4:00 or you'll face consequences.. "

You gulped and salute
"Yes sir"

"Good let's head down stairs then have breakfast. "

You went down and cooked breakfast as usual then father went out. You looked at him in confusion.

"I thought you don't have work today papa. Why so early? "

He yawned and said
"Well Armabot asked me something"

"And what is that? "

He smiled..
"Secret~"

You looked at him in suspicious and just continue your cooking.. You and Zion quickly ate your breakfast then brushed you teeth.

"Let's go" Zion said as he took his jacket and car keys.

You took your phone and Armabot then went in the car and fastened your seatbelt. You looked at Zion.