⭐️ 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑-𝚄𝚙 ⭐️

Published: !!-!!-!!
These are just the ships I could think of! Please let me know if there are any ships you'd like me to add! I'm also sorry if I forgot anything!
Unedited

🧠🌿🐺♓️🎵🐲Quirks🧊🔥☁️🕊🎆🎇

💥BakuDeku🥦
Quirk: Ice Ice Baby 🧊 (Ice)
      Your quirk is as the name implies! You can make ice from your hands and feet! You basically can do everything Todoroki can do with his right side, but even stronger since you can control is throughout your entire body!
Drawbacks:
      You need to wear warmer clothes so that your body temperature stays warmer as you can get hyperthermia from overuse! You can also get headaches and the occasional nose bleed!

🧊🔥TodoDeku🥦
Quirk: Dadzawa- I mean Erasure🎵
      Hmm, wonder who you could be related to. . . Anyway! With your quirk you erase people quirks by singing! Whenever you stop singing, the persons quirk comes back!
Drawbacks:
      You get sore throats from singing too long! (I couldn't think of anything else)

🪨KiriBaku💥
Quirk: Igneel- oh wait this isn't Fairy Tail. . . Dragon 🐲
       The name says it all! You have a tail coming out from your tail bone that's covered in scales that match your hair color and the underside scales are (White/Black/Gray) (you pick which one)! You also have horns that are (White/Black/Gray) and a set of wings that are (Hair Color) and (White/Black/Gray)! You can control the size of your wings, so you can make them larger to fight better or smaller to the point their only a foot wide each and can walk around without hitting people with them. You also have three(3) times the normal strength, speed, and agility than normal people! Your senses are also very heightened! You also have retractable talons!
Drawbacks:
      Your wings will ache from over use and multiple size changes! You'll also be fatigued more from fighting and excessive wing use! It's also harder to fly the more windy the days are! Your nails and fingers will bleed from retracting your talons repeatedly!

🪨KiriKami⚡️
Quirk: Katy Perry- I mean Hot & Cold 🔥🧊
       You have the same quirk as your twin(any guesses who)! You can produce fire from your right side and ice from your left! You can do everything Shoto Todoroki can do!
Drawbacks:
       None really since your sides even each other out! (I don't really think Todoroki has any drawbacks, at least any I can think of so please let me know if I forgot any!)

⚡️KamiSero🔸
Quirk: Wolf 🐺
       You have a set of wolf ears on your head, a wolf tail from your tail bone, sharp K-9's(teeth), increased speed, strength, reflexes, senses, and agility! You also have retractable claws!
Drawbacks:
      Your hearing is very sensitive to loud noises! After retracting your nails repeatedly, your nails will bleed! You also need to eat more meat in your diet!

🏃‍♂️IidaSero🔸
Quirk: Telekinesis 🧠
      You inherited this quirk from your mother! Your mother has the ability to make small things float, while yours is a stronger version! You can make anything move with your mind or make things not budge when someone else tries to move it! You can also float!
Drawbacks:
       You get terrible migraines from overuse and you'll also get nosebleeds! Their is also a weight limit to what you can lift with your mind!

🧠ShinKami⚡️
(I changed this one)
Quirk: Zodiac ♓️
      You have the ability to take on the abilities of the 12 Zodiac. Your kinda like Lucy from Fairy Tail with her star dresses except you clothes don't change, only things about your appearance do! You also have naturally heightened speed, senses, agility, and strength! You also have a big power move based on the 13th zodiac sign, Ophiuchus! ⛎
Drawbacks:
       When using a water signs abilities, your weakness is fire and vise versa. When using an air signs abilities, fire can be a weakness. When using earth sign abilities, fire and water can be weakness. Your body will ache from switching between too many different signs, you can get nose bleeds and headaches from switching between clashing elements(like water and fire) to many times.