Part 33.

They left the event in chaos and most it was Mew's sister's fault. While some of them were resenting her, there's so much more who were silently thanking her for what she did.

Mew on the other is still there and left confused, he was just like dragged along in their plan and not giving him enough explanation. 

"What the fvck? None of you will talk about it?" Mew exclaimed. The car is already moving to somewhere and they're still ignoring him.

"We said what we want and that's it. He is being a bitch and so was I." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. The two just remained silent; Boom who is always on Mew's side isn't giving him any attention and looking guilty Mild is not meeting his eyes.

"That's fvcking millions that you throw there. You just ended a livelihood of someone and the people working for them!" Mew said in a bit raised tone. He is right, it is not just the higher official and the owner of the company who will suffer, so does its employees.

"They can apply for a better job, duh" She rolled her eyes again.

"Amanda!"

(A/N: I'm not sure if I mentioned her name in the past chapters if I did, please tell me so I can change this 😁)

"I'm sorry! What do you want me to do? Hire their employees? 'Kay fine! I will" She said then take her phone out send some message that Mew guess it would be their lawyer so they can assess and release a public statement about it. Her tone is annoyed at his brother for asking those questions but Mew is not making it a big deal out of it. He knows the temper of his sister and her reaction is just the normal her, just a bit extra and over exaggerated.

"Where are we going?" Mew asked after a while. He noticed that they're out of their way to the hotel however no one's answering him. Amanda pretended to sleep, Mild got his earphones on and Boom is just plainly ignoring him while using his phone. The driver is not even saying anything. "Are you mute now?!" Mew now slapped Boom's arm in anger.

"Come on! As if we're gonna kill you. We'll just gonna get food them come back, alright? Alright." Boom said which just made Mew's patience over the edge of the rope.

"What-"

"Sshhh! They're sleeping!" Boom cut Mew off before Mew could express his distress for them. He tried eyeing the two whose clearly just pretending to sleep.

"Tsk. As if they're sleeping" Mew murmurs but he didn't rebutted more. He can hear them secretly giggles and he just let them be and follow what their planning for the moment.

They're driving for quite a while already and they have not yet reached their destination and it's beginning to be more suspicious now. The driver close the cover so they can't talk to him or its just Mew since he is the only one who got a lot of questions.

Mew reached for his private phone that he forgotten for a bit. He checked for messages and of course not even one from Gulf which Mew already expected. No messages from Aedyn too which is very unusual since the kid misses him all the time.

"So this is how they feel when they can't contact me." Mew said to himself. "Is this payback? Cause I'm suffering" He continued his internal monologue.

Hey little superman, Daddy misses you. How's your day? Mew sent a message to his son. He knew Aedyn won't reply since Mix said that Gulf for unknown reason confiscated Aedyn's gadgets.

I miss you honey, daddy will be home soon. Don't forget daddy, okay? Mew sent another message. He is laughing at himself since who could forget someone in just three days right? Certainly not his son. I love you little superman, I love you and your mommy. He knew that by sending these messages, it will make his son smile and that's enough for Mew. His son's happiness comes first then his comes second.

"Don't think about unnecessary things." Mild tapped him. Mew didn't know if he would be pissed or happy that the ever stupid Mild is now talking to him.

"Oh? So you're done ignoring me?" Mew rudely asked.

"I- I wasn't ignoring you. I was sleeping." Mild's alibi is so obvious that even a kid won't believe him.

"As you say. So what's up? Where are we now?" Mew asked, ignoring the former's question.

"He he, I'm not sure too. Ask her" Mild pointed out his already sleeping sister who was just faking it few minutes ago. Annoyance is evident on Mew's face but none of them can see so they just ignored him. He also didn't want to wake his sister up so Mew got no choice and just to wait until they arrive to the said place where they're just gonna get food or so they say.

"So when are we getting food?" Mew breaks the silence by asking again and they all seems to be holding their laugh since they know how impatient Mew is. He is really being tested by them. "Are you gonna answer me or what?" Mew asked when they began ignoring him again.

"Chill bro, just rest okay? We'll eventually get there." Boom said, still trying to hold his laughter though he is failing miserably. "Here, drink this to calm you down" He offered Mew a tumbler with drinks in it.

"Did you put something in here?" Mew suspiciously asks as he smells the content of the tumbler.

"You're paranoid!" Boom said, already laughing at his brother while Mild and Amanda is simply still holding their laugh. They keep glancing at Mew which is just making it more suspicious. To keep their act right, Boom grab tumbler and sips on it then gave it back to Mew. "See nothing" Boom made a hand gestures that it was safe.

Mew's also thirsty so he just take whatever tea his brother's giving him. The next thing he knew, he can no longer hold it and can't stop his eyes from closing. He is dozing off and in his vision seeing his brother grins as his lids starts to close.

~~~~~~~~~~

And... it's just a short update. Hahaha.

I know that you guys know what's next 🙈😂