KARASUNO x MALE! HANMA. READER

Haikyuu!! x Tokyo Revengers

Shoes squeaking against the floor of the court room were loud, along with the sounds of shouting from the room. "One touch!" a voice exclaimed then a whistle was blown.

"Alright, take a 10 minute break. Then we can go back to training." A man with blond hair said as he watched the members of the Karasuno Boy Volleyball Team went to the bleachers and drank their water that Kiyoko and Yachi helped to provide.

Nishinoya was now talking to his best friend, Tanaka, as the shaved headed male was complimenting on how cool his friend's saves were.

"Not bad. You got great agility there, Yuu~" A familiar voice said. Sudenly the court room went in complete silence. Nishinoya slowly turned his head and his eyes widened. His brown eyes meeting with a pair of golden ones. His feet taking his steps into the court room. Both Ukai and Takeda weren't able to move, as the unfamiliar person made his way towards their libero who is now facing up to he male infront of him.

Tsukishima wants to make a joke about the male having the same haircut as his senior, but is taller than him, but chose not to. He could feel the energy and aura emittig from the male and it was showing kill.

The unfamiliar male's hand raised and began rubbing Nishinoya's head. Hard. As a grin made it's way to his face as he watch his younger brother squirm in place.

"(Y/n)-nii! Stop that!!" A whine escaped the libero's lip.

"Ehhh?~ I came my all the here, to Miyagi all the from Tokyo and this is how you greet me? I'm hurt," The male now called, (Y/n) said in a hurt tone, placing his tattooed hand on his chest, where his heart was.

"You rarely get hurt,"

"Lol, you're right, I like pain.." The tall lanky male laughed at his own comment. Whilst, the other members of Karasuno stared at the two with a confuse look on their face.

"Is he perhaps into degradation or something?"

"Yachi, how did you know that word?"

"..Research...?" The said girl nervously answered as she began to sweat bullets, avoiding Kiyoko's dark eyes that were staring at her.

"Noya-senpai! Who's this?!" Hinata asked loudly, as he jumped- like literally jumped his way to the two. The orange haired boy inspected the male up and down and then pointed at his hair and his senior's.

"Hey, he has the same hair as yours!" The shorter male exclaimed, pointing at both (Y/n)'s and Nishinoya's. The taller male smirked and slung his hand on the libero's hair.

"Well of course! Yuu here just sometimes follow his big brother around, and even wantibg to look like him!" (Y/n) giddly said, pointing at himself.

The room went complete silence again as the sound of a volleyball hitting the floor was heard.

"BIG BROTHER?!?!"

"Oh no... Here we go.." Nishinoya sulked and (Y/n) just laughed, patting his baby brother's back.

"Hey hey, it's not my fault that I'm hotter than you with the ladies?"

"YOU LITERALLY BEAT AND FIGHT FOR FUN!"

"And I still am~"

Tanaka then pulled his beast friend by his shoulder and began shaking him vigorously.