Important updates

This is mostly about my life, but these will interfere with the book so I think yall deserve to know.

The first thing is I may be getting kicked out of my house. I'm not going into detail, but I've had a few bad fights with my care takers, and I probably won't be in the same living situation.

Second thing, I'm doing another cluster post. The reason is because of above. They most likely won't be beta'd, but I'm still gonna give them credit because they deserve it.

Third thing, I've been struggling with trying to keep up with everything in my life, like school work, chores, and a lot of other things. But, I don't enjoy those things, I'm currently on summer break so the book will become my main priority.

I'll truly try to get out as many chapter as possible in the next few days, but if I do get kicked out I'll try to inform y'all so that this book doesn't suddenly go to shit.

I know this may seem unnecessary, as I've gone a few months without posting before, but this is much more important.

In the meantime, give me things you'd like to see in the future of the book, and please give me tips on writing. I'm trying really hard to improve!

If youve read to this point I thank you so much.

Be safe, and have a great Day/Night my lovely (insert nickname you'd like to be used)