13

Sorry for the long gap...Got busy with studies...

-------------------------------------------------

"Love" Jimin replied.

"Then do you love him?"Jihyo asked him again.

"Maybe yes or maybe no?"Jimin replied not knowing the answer.

Jihyo chuckled.It's okay jiminahh..."I understand you aren't comfortable with me-"Jihyo was cut-off by Jimin.

"No..I meant in another way"Jimin said.

"I didn't complete that sentence yet."Jihyo said."Okay,What I was saying is I understood you aren't comfortable with me about this topic"Jihyo finished with chuckle.

"No...No...I am just confused"Jimin said.

"It's okay, let's go out"Jihyo said.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was busy with working files when I heard a knock.It was jimin's sister tzuyu.I was confused what is there to meet me?when Jihyo is at home?

"Sorry that I haven't informed you earlier about this"Tzuyu said to him.

"It's okay...Sit down"he said in a gentle manner."What is the matter?"I asked closing my files."Do you want any books?references?or you wanna meet Jimin?or Jihyo?"Jungkook asked without pause.

"Can I speak?"Tzuyu asked mockingly.

"Ahhh..Yes"Jungkook chuckled.

"Do you love Jimin?"Tzuyu asked out of sudden..

Hearing that question made me to think about him and I asked myself do I?

"I actually don't know the answer"Jungkook replied.

"What kind of feeling you have when you meet him?"Tzuyu asked.

"I actually-"Jungkook was cut-off by employee in his office.

Tzuyu feel irritated for coming at the wrong time.

"Uhh..Can you come to park after finishing your works?"Tzuyu asked him.

"Sure...at 7 I will be there"Jungkook replied her.

End of Jungkook pov

Jungkook:
I'll be coming home late today...Eat early and rest.

Jimin:
Where are you going?

Jungkook was confused what to say...if he say he is going to meet tzuyu,he knew Jimin will get worried also he doesn't have the courage to lie to his husband.

Jungkook:
Gonna meet tzuyu, don't worry she wanna speak something to me.

Jimin:
Okay hyung.Come home safe.

Without asking further questions he closed his phone.

At 7:

"Tell me"Jungkook said.

"Remember me asking question?Well,you haven't answered that question yet"Tzuyu said mockingly.

"I ac-actually well ba-basically-"Jungkook stuttered

"I am jimin's sister only and if you have a doubt that I will tell this to him... Don't worry I won't you can stop stuttering" Tzuyu said mockingly.

After taking a long breathe Jungkook said her "Well,I actually don't know the answer myself.I just can't decide it by myself.But when I met him I got some feeling I have never felt for anyone in this world.It was that feeling that made me to think he is attractive-"Jungkook was cut-off by Tzuyu.

"He is always attractive"Tzuyu said don't wanna give up on his brother.

Jungkook chuckled."Yeah,he is.Now I can't think of my life without him.Without that boy my life would be incomplete.Without him I feel something inside me was broken some kind of pain.i don't wanna be far away from him."Jungkook said."But I don't know what feeling it is-"Jungkook was again cut-off by Tzuyu.

"That feeling has a name called LOVE"Tzuyu said clearing his doubt and getting answer for her question.

Hey readers...
Sorry for the long gap.I will upload this whenever I am free...Thank you for waiting...
Saranghae💜