thirty two

i was just cooking up some dinner as i heard a phone ringing behind me. i looked over my shoulder and saw y/n's phone ringing on the island. i quickly wiped my hands before i grabbed her phone, scowling at lara's contact.

i felt the urge to answer it, but i didn't know if i should. i didn't know how y/n would react to me answering her phone.

"baby, your phones ringing! do you want me to answer it?" i yelled. y/n was upstairs getting dressed after spilling a drink all over herself like the idiot she was.

"yeah!" y/n called back after a second, and i quickly answered before it went to the ringtone.

"hello? this is ariana, y/n's upstairs right now." my voice was slightly cold, even if i didn't mean to come off that way. "do you need something? i can relay a message if i need to."

"o-oh. um, i was just wondering if y/n wanted to come over for a few hours? cam and a few other friends of mine are here and they want her to come so we can all hang." lara muttered.

i scrunched up my eyebrows. why this bitch wanna see my girlfriend?

but still, y/n was grown and i wasn't going to prohibit her from hanging out with her friends just because i was a little insecure. "oh, totally. i can ask her once she's down and have her call you back."

"okay, thanks! bye, ariana." lara quickly replied before hanging up. i chuckled, laying down her phone again before returning to dinner.

y/n came down a minute later, dressed in a pair of light jeans and a long sleeved shirt. i bit my lip as i scanned her body, a shiver running down my spine.

now listen, i was horny before we had slept together, but now that i've had a piece of her, it was almost all i could think of.

"who was it?" y/n asked as she pulled herself up on the counter next to me. i looked up from the pan as i tossed the veggies around.

"lara. she wanted to know if you wanted to go over to her's and hang out. she said cam and a few of her other friends were there, too, and they want to see you." i shrugged, walking away to grab the leftover rice i had in the fridge.

"oh." was all y/n said.

i looked over at her with a small smile. "you can go if you want to, baby. i'm not gonna keep you from your friends. we've been together for like every day for months, it's okay to go with your friends."

y/n furrowed her brows, rubbing the back of her neck. "are you sure? like, really sure? because i'll stay home if you don't want me to go."

i laughed quietly, walking to her until i was between her legs. i wrapped my arms around her waist as i stood on my toes. "baby, i just said you can go. i want you to go; i don't want you to get bored of me."

y/n smiled, leaning down to kiss me. "i'd never get bored of you, gorgeous. but yeah, i think i do wanna go." she hopped off of the counter without bumping into me, wrapping her arms around me.

"okay. i told lara you'd call her back." i mumbled before i pressed my lips to her's again, running my hands through her hair. y/n hummed into my mouth as she slightly tilted her head.

"i love you," she whispered as she pulled away, kissing my nose. i blushed, kissing her's right back. "i love you more. now go have fun and don't get drunk again!"

--

when y/n left, i had just finished dinner and ate by myself while watching tv. after i finished, i decided to call victoria and courtney to talk about how i'd been feeling about lara.