A Pregnancy Scare in their 40s (July 2036)

Harry: 42
Camryn: 42
Josh: 27
Darcy: 25
Lennon: 22
Nora: 22
Auggie: 22
Emryn: 26
Bowie: 20
Morgan: 19
Calum: 18
Bindi: 16
Acacia: 16

Grandkids

Penny: 6 (DARCY'S CHILD)
Via: 4 (DARCY'S CHILD)
Hugh: 1 month old (LENNON'S CHILD)

❤️thank you so much to KrisBerryCNN , rosiem011, and wifiisbae22 for requesting parts of this chapter!! I appreciate you all SO very much❤️

You can totally still read this chapter even if you haven't read the kids' spinoff books! <3

July 14

"No no, the other beat,"Bindi shakes her head, humming to herself as she looks down at her notebook of lyrics resting on her knee while she motions her hand towards Acacia to get her attention.

"The slower one?"Acacia asks, changing the speed at which she's tapping her hands against her knees as she watches her girlfriend nod, writing something down before she immediately scribbles it out. "What was that lyric?"

"Sh*t, that's what that lyric was,"Bindi grumbles with an exhausted sigh, straightening her back out as she puts the back of her hands against her eyes, stretching a bit with her chin and neck becoming one and creating a little double chin.

"We should take a break, babe, we've been at this for a while,"Acacia suggests, leaning forward to grab the notebook off of Bindi's knee and tossing it to the side against the mattress before holding her arms out for Bindi and making grabby hands for her. "C'mere."

Bindi sighs and jokingly rolls her eyes, leaning up from her legs being folded on the bed to reposition herself onto her knees, reaching her arms forward to wrap around Acacia's neck as she climbs onto her lap, straddling her legs around Acacia's hips.

"Hi baby,"Acacia greets with a little giggle, their foreheads falling against each other as Bindi plays with some of Acacia's long blonde hair that's falling by her neck.

"Hi,"Bindi grins, pressing a quick peck against Acacia's lips. "I think I like this more than songwriting."

"I think I'd have to agree,"Acacia laughs, scrunching her nose at Bindi as she reaches one of her hands up from Bindi's lower back to adjust her girlfriends black septum piercing to be straightened out since it's something that bugs the hell out of her.

"It doesn't always have to be perfectly straight, babe,"Bindi teases with a little eye roll, scrunching her nose up at Acacia who tuts her tongue and shakes her head.

"It does, it's the one thing about you that should be straight,"Acacia jokes, nuzzling her nose against Bindi's before pressing another kiss to her soft lips. "I love ya, you know?"

"I love ya too,"Bindi hums, leaning in closer to deepen their kiss, her head turning to the side as Acacia inhales tightly, her hands rubbing up and down Bindi's back as their lips work on each other.

A sudden knock on her door makes them jump away from each other, both of their hearts rising into their throats as they shoot their heads over to the door.

"What?"Bindi calls with a hint of annoyance in her voice as Acacia slips her fingertips under Bindi's shirt, brushing them against her lower back and hips.

"I made pasta if you and Casey want some,"Calum offers, chuckling quietly to himself at the sound of Bindi's annoyance in her voice which he knows will leave now that he's offered food.