Mr. Kidnapped

Gabriel stares out the window of his apartment that he felt like he was rarely in anymore

Gabriel stares out the window of his apartment that he felt like he was rarely in anymore. "It's going to be very chaotic around here for a while."

"I can't believe they've actually gone and daggered him." Kol sighs. "In what world do we all get to live after doing something like that."

"A world in which I have a plan." Gabriel strongly replies. "My planning can only go so far ahead before Nik's anger gets the best of him. I have a strong feeling that although he and I planned this, the betrayal of our siblings following through is going to push him over the edge."

"Bloody hypocrite." Kol scoffs over the phone. "I'm putting the device on speaker, Davina would like to speak to you as well."

"Hello my little witch." Gabriel smiles.

"Dad!" She responds. "Are you sure you don't want us to come back?"

"Yes, I'm quite sure." He chuckles. "I wouldn't want either of you getting hurt."

"What about Caroline?" She questions. "Have you heard from her?"

Gabriel sighs looking at a picture of the two she had placed on top of his dresser. "No I have not. I would send you two to mystic falls but I know Kol is too big of a target."

"What if I went alone?" Davina questions. Both men automatically respond with 'NO.'

"It was just a suggestion."She grumbles.

"I'll make the trip to Mystic Falls after everything here has settled down if she still hasn't responded to my calls. I'm just glad she's not here to get caught in the cross fire of it all." He looks to his hands, missing her so god damned much.

Klaus is still laying in a coffin, where the golden dagger Kol and Davina made is still stabbed into his chest, desiccating his body. Rebekah and Elijah stand beside him, looking conflicted and guilty about what they've done to him. The damage was done and irreversible. It was nothing he hadn't done to them but it still felt different. They were preventing him from destroying them all, atleast that's what they thought.

"Gabriel has disappeared." Elijah suddenly speaks.

Rebekahs head snaps toward her brother. "What the bloody hell do you mean he's disappeared?"

"I fear him and Klaus had some sort of plan all along." Elijah sighs through his nostrils.

"Gabriel wouldn't hurt us." Rebekah refuses.

"Maybe." Elijah confesses. "But he would do anything for Hope."

Rebekah looks back down to her brothers Grey body. "Do you think he'll try to take the dagger out of Nik?"

"I think we need to think like Niklaus and Gabriel if we're to beat them and protect Hope." Elijah admits.

"Lijah, if Gabriel has a plan then maybe we should listen to him." Rebekah sputters. "Not go against him, that's a fight we would never win."