Chapter 3《warning --- Violence》

<Grian's POV>
I awoke to Scar hugging me and honestly when I called him a 'human heater' I wasn't lying. I snuggled into his chest, listening to his heart beat. It was....calming. I remembered yesterday when I had to carry him back to the house, he was heavy but that's probably mostly because he's taller than me and the fact he was wearing armor. I felt Scar move and looked up at him, his eyes were closed but I wasn't sure if he was awake or not. "Scar, you awake?" He didn't say anything, just started playing with my hair while trying not to smile. "You are awake!" I sat up and poked his cheek, he started laughing,"Grian stop!" "Why did you do that!?" He rolled onto his back and smiled, "Because it's funny." " 'Because it's funny' yeah real funny Scar." We both started laughing, I will admit it was kinda funny. "Ok enough cuddling, let's get up." "Nooo *huff*" Scar got up but I layed on my stomach, "Grian come on we need to get up," he knelt down and looked me in the eyes, "no I'm sleeping. Go away." "Griiiiaaan, get up," he started playing with my hair, I giggled and he smiled.

<Scar's POV>
Why is he so cute? No no no Scar he's your friend....son of a-ahhhh! I hid my face in my hands as I felt my face heat up. "Scar, are you ok?" He got off the bed and sat in front of me placing his hand on my shoulder, "Yeah, yeah I'm ok....let's just get ready." I quickly got up and turned my back to him, hoping he didn't see my face. "Scar? You ok?" "Y-yeah I-I'm Alright..." I felt him hug me from behind, it calmed me...somewhat.

<time skip>

<Scar's POV> [continued]
I went for a walk around the server to clear my mind, honestly I didn't know what else to do.

<Unknown 1> "Should we?"

<Unknown 2> "I don't know, what isn't he with Grian?"

<Unknown 1>"Yeah I think so."

I stopped in my tracks...who was that. I looked around but....there was no one.

<Unknown 2> "I think he-"

<Scar> "I HEARD YOU!! Y'ALL ARE BAD AT WHISPERING!!" Everything was silent, no birds, no animals in general...silence. All of the sudden an arrow wised past my head, startling me.

<Scar> "WHO'S THERE?!" No response. Crap...I pulled out my bow, knocked an arrow, and listened. A twig snapped, I wiped around and lose an arrow.

<Unknown> "Ahhhh...CRAP!!"

Got them, a proud grin came across my face. I knocked another arrow, just in case. I began to walk in the direction of the person whimpering but, I did get there before someone came at me with a sword. I'm lucky that I only got nicked on my shoulder cutting a whole in my jacket....I knew Grian felt that. I changed the bow for the sword and was guarding my face. I didn't know who this person was because they had a mask on. They eased up enough for me to get my footing back my footing back and move their sword, gaining an opening to swing at their stomach, which I took. The swing cutting open their shirt and just slitting their stomach. They bent over.

<Unknown 1> "OK SCAR YOU WIN!!"

<Scar> "Who. Are. You."

<Unknown 1> "Guess~"

A sharp pain shot through my arm and shoulder causing me to drop my sword.

<Unknown 2> "Scar~ you must not have as good of an aim as you thought you did, hehehe, do ya?"

<Scar> Groaning in pain I gave the person, I thought I shot, a death glare. "What do *huff* you want..."

<Unknown 2> "What do we want, hmmmm, oh I know, Hehehe, we want you dead."

Before they could kill me the other one stops them.

<Unknown 1> "Actually, no let him live,"

<Unknown 2> "But why?"

<Unknown 1> "We can torcher him, it would be more fun. Let's go."

<Unknown 2> "I- but-...fine."

They left me standing there, I was so confused...I didn't know who they were. I'm just going to go home.

<Grian's POV>
I had no idea what was happening to Scar but I knew it wasn't good. We had lost almost a half health bar, what was he fighting? Is he ok? My mind was moving a thousand miles an hour. "Calm down Grian he's going to be ok," I ate some food and we began to heal but I was still worried. A few minutes later I saw him, he looked horrible. "SCAR!!! What happened? Are you ok?" "Grian calm down, help me into the house and I'll explain." I did as he said, sitting him on the bed. As he explained what happened I patched up his wounds. "Well I'm just glad they didn't kill or hurt you anymore than they did." I hugged him avoiding touching the cuts and bruises on his body, he hugged me back. "Maybe I shouldn't have gone for a walk," he started laughing. We made a small gap between each other and locked eyes, my face warmed slightly but I paid no attention to it. "We need to sleep," "Yeah you're right." We split the embrace and got into bed. Scar was unable to lay on his side so he just laid on his back. I laid facing him, I closed my eyes. My hand was touching his arm, I knew he was safe and where he was if I could feel him. I felt something touching my cheek and when I opened my eyes he was touching my face. "What are you doing?" "Nothing!" He jerked his hand away and stared at the ceiling. I snuggled closer to him. "Yeah~ nothing." He laughed, "Night Grian," "Good night Scar."