Chapter 22

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

You were still lying down on the bed but suddenly Armabot went in.

"Y/n. Get up I will show you something... "

You looked at him confused but still follow him. You both went away and went to the forest besides the training ground.

"Uhh Armabot where are we going.. "You asked

He didn't answered but just keep floating in front of you going somewhere. At the distance you saw a MASSIVE BOULDER that 10 times bigger than you. You look at it in amazement.

"Woaah.. "

"You need to break that in half with your hand.. " Armabot

"Okay.... Wait... WHATT?! THAT THING?!"

"Yes"

"I could punch that but I can't break that into half!! It's impossible!"

Armabot sighed
"Punch that with all your might"

Yo looked at him in disbelief.
"Your kidding. "

"Do I look like it? " Armabot said seriously

You sighed and stretch your arm
"sorry in advance if you will be disappointed at the results"

You put all of your strength in your arm then punch the boulder. The boulder didn't damage that much, you only created a small crater.

You waved your hand and blew your hand to ease the pain.
"Oww. That is so hard"

"I'm very surprised that you able to damage it"

"Yeah but not that much.. "

Armabot flew towards the boulder.
"So this is you current strength Y/n. But if you train hard, you will be stronger. Y/n do your best, I have high hopes for you"

"I will Armabot"

"And also... You won't be joining the TAPOPS until you can't break the boulder completely. Understood? "

You looked at him in disbelief once again.
"What?! Why?! "

"Do you think TAPOPS will let you join just because your friends with Boboiboy and you have me?"

You stayed silent and shook your head.

"So you need to train hard! Understood!? "

You salute
"Sir Yes Sir! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You trained like crazy for the past 4 days. You always get scratches and bruises from the training. There also times that you want to give up but you didn't and always convinced yourself that if you complete the training then you'll be with your friends again.
.
.
.
.

Day 5 of your training. Your friends decided to visit you since they are now allowed to see you. They keep pestering Armabot to see you, at first he didn't agree but today he agreed to see you since today is the last day to see if you can do the tasks.

Your dad drove them to your training ground but he didn't stay even he wanted to because of his job. So he asked Ying and Yaya to video you.

They went out off the car and saw a muscular cat girl in the center that doing push ups with one hand.

They quickly went to You and you noticed them but you still continue doing push ups. Boboiboy and the others are shock to see the You in a mess. You were wearing a black tank top and a military pants. You were covered in dust, sweat and scratches all over of your body. They were not sure if that was you since your body figure was muscular and they didn't saw your face yet