Chapter 37

After we got our ice cream cones we sat back down at the table. Now that the Karen is gone, i can have peace and quiet.

"This is a robbery! Get on the ground!" A guy in carrying a gun, yelled. I fucking jinxed it.. Everyone, besides me and Killua, got on the ground. Me and Killua burst out laughing, causing attention to go to us.

"Who- tries to- rob- a- Baskin- Robbins-" Killua choked out, now dying of laughter.

"Man's- trying- to rob- himself- a ice- cream cone-" I added, also dying of laughter.

"This isn't a joke!" The guy yelled, pointing the gun at us.

Me and Killua just stared at him, before laughing again. "Why- why- he look- like that-" I chocked out.

"I'll kill you two!" The guy threatened, which only made me and Killua laugh more. Kill us? I'd like to see him try.

"Oh no! Killua, what should we do? I don't want to die!" I said, over dramatically falling over.

"Y/n if we die, I just want you to know... I fucking hate you." Killua replied.

"*Gasp* You've betrayed me! And I know you'll never feel sorry!" I shouted, by now everyone in the store was starring at us, except for the person calling the police.

"This isn't time for jokes! Get on the ground!" The guy shouted, pointing the gun at me.

"No, don't kill me please! I love living! I love everything about living! I'm definitely not suicidal!" I replied.

"No my precious life!" Killua added.

"I'll shoot!" The guy yelled, pointing the gun at Killua's head.

"Okay, but if you're going to shoot someone, it should be them." Killua said, pointing at me. I dramatically gasped.

"Heart been broke so many times I I don't even know what to believeeeeeee." I replied, causing Killua to laugh.

"Come out with your hands up! We have you surrounded!" Cops yelled from outside. (Ah yes insanely quick police-)

"Fuck!" The guy yelled, grabbing me as a hostage. "I'll shoot them!" The guy yelled back.

"Hippity Hoppity ima die on this property." I sang, causing the guy to push the gun against my head. If the guy wasn't ugly I would be all for this. (Y'all would tho you'd be like- "Hot guy giving me hug? Amazing!")

"Shut up!" The guy yelled, people were using my distraction to sneak out the back door, shit am I going to be thought of as a hero? Unacceptable.

The police started to negotiate with the guy, which was fucking boring. Killua was attempting to steal as much ice cream as possible. I'm so fucking bored, and this guy stinks! You know what, fuck this.

I grabbed the guy, and tossed him out the fucking window. Nobody even got shot! That was so boring!

The police entered the building, checking up on me and Killua. We both used the 'Im traumatized' card to get free ice cream. They asked where are parents were, which I responded with "We don't know." At some point they had to bring us to the station, which was stupid.

"Hello, my names Fujinuma Kenta, you may call me Kenta. What's your names?" Someone, probably a detective, asked.

"Names Jeff, nice to meet ya." I replied, earning a blank stare from the detective.

"Alright Y/n, and Killua, am I right?" The detective asked.

"If you already knew our names why ask?" Killua questioned.