✿10

I'm in love with a fairytale~

9:30 p.m.

"Woah~ Your restaurant looks amazing", Jeno said as he took his seat along with Jaemin.

"You named it after the song that we wrote together in high school?", the blonde-haired male asked.

"Yes. Please don't tease me for that", Renjun said as he kept the tray full of different foods.

"That is dripping dripping dripping love~", Haechan sang which reminded everyone of their old school days. It was a song they wrote for the Annual Talent Competition. The seven of them took part in the competition as a band and left the judges and audience speechless with the lyrics.

"Ahhh the lyrics. What high were we on?" Chenle asked being embarrassed.

"It feels good to sit all together like high school days. I'm glad you all came especially our little Jaerin." The older Chinese flashed a friendly smile at the toodler sitting in between her father and her favourite uncle.

"Really... She is so cute~" Haechan extended his hands and squeezed the air instead of her in adoration.

"Jaerin. Say hello to your uncles", the father said in a sweet voice.

"Hello~ I heard a lot about you when I was in America. I saw your pictures too."

"Can you recognize them?", Jeno asked, leaning down to see her face.

"Yes. That's Uncle Chan Chan", she said, pointing at the tanned boy.

Haechan clapped and cooed, "Aww she calls me Chan Chan."

The little one giggled and continued, "Uncle Junnie, Uncle Lele!" She later added, looking at Jisung, "I can't call you uncle. You look like a kid. Daddy calls you baby too."

Jisung's mouth fell wide open. "A baby is calling me baby?!" Chenle was laughing and clapping beside him as the younger gave him a side eye.

"But you are still older. I will call you Uncle Jisung."

Jisung flashed his gummy smile and pinched her cheek lightly. "I just can't help. She looks so much like you", he said looking at her father.

"Really? Do you look like me?", the twenty-one-year old asked the toodler.

She cutely nodded. "Yes. I look like you, Daddy!!! And also like Mama!!"

A sudden silence took over as everyone was looking at only one guy, Jaemin who was avoiding their eyes. He then laughed away and in order to change the topic, he said, "Hey Renjun, you opened a restaurant and didn't give any tagline?"

"Right", Jeno agreed.

"Is it really necessary? Not all business have it", the owner of Drippin' replied, shrugging his shoulders.