12- Grief.

"When I see you, my eyes sparkle while you say "hey" with the sweetest voice in the world. When I see you, my heart skips a beat, and I don't know what to say. It's like whenever i see you, you always take my breath away. Heh.... I always thought if you are able to see the affects you always do to me?"

Fang was the next one who came back into his senses after he heard Cora shouted

Fang was the next one who came back into his senses after he heard Cora shouted. "Y/n's right! We can't just stand here and do nothing! We have to help Boboiboy! Hya!!" 

The others watched Fang ran towards the elements, they just stood there hesitantly before finally deciding to join in. "Let's go!" They said but stopped once they saw a giant figure landed in front of them, only to realize that Gaga Naz was they're opponent and not Bora Ra.

 "Let's go!" They said but stopped once they saw a giant figure landed in front of them, only to realize that Gaga Naz was they're opponent and not Bora Ra

"It's so hot..." Fire mumbled, just when he was about to change into his water element. "Gentle Wave!!" A very familiar voice had reached his ears before feeling himself getting splashed by water. When he had open his eye lids, Fire's orange orbs had landed on the water element. Cora— who was floating beside him. 

"N/n?" Fire hesitantly called out but the water element just kept her gaze locked on Bora Ra in case they're opponent might attack. "Keep your eyes locked on the fight" Cora voiced out while her face held seriousness. Fire had stared at the girl for a moment before looking back at Bora Ra and nodded. "Right!"

Bora Ra growled at this before disappearing from his spot and reappeared next to Cora, swinging his hammer towards both kids. It was all slow motion in Cora's perspective, she made a quick move on pushing Fire out of the way and took the hit for him. The hit had sent the girl back, hitting multiple floating rocks that was on the air.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Fire snapped, he was so furious after he watched the person he love took the hit instead of him. The fire element briefly dodged the hammer, flying over the weapon before throwing multiple fire balls attack but it when fruitless due to the new armor Bora Ra has, it was like his armor was fire proof.

Fire then decided to use another attack that he hopes it will work.

"Fire Blast!!" 

The fire element pointed both of his hands in front of him and blasted a big fire wave towards the red alien but Bora Ra dodged the attack by teleporting away before reappearing behind Fire, swinging his hammer at the boy that sended him back on the ground followed by a loud crashing sound.