Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)

In a bar~

*Sips*,"aahh" *sips*, "aahh" *sips* (signs)

Y/n: (about to cry) (smokes)
"How can you do that dad? Don't you think i am your daughter?"
(Sobbing)

Flashback ~

Jissoo: y/n just accept this. Please.....for us.....this is what you want right? (Pleading eyes)

Mr Kim: your decision y/n.

Y/n: (Chuckles) what do you think? It is a joke?(in low voice)
Huh!
Playing with someone's emotions can be your habit but not mine.

Jinn: y/n talk with him with some respect he is our dad.

Y/n: i know. But don't make me remember this tell him that he is OUR DAD. Ig he forgot.

Tae: y/n! Behave.

Y/n: me? seriously? Have you even heard what he said?

Jinn: we did, and i am thinking what is the problem in this? You wanted us and now you got the chance so use this best opportunity. (Irritated because she was not accepting the deal)

Y/n: opportunity? Opportunity to betray those people who helped me in my bad time?
Opportunity to betray the person who is like my father who gave me love of a father which you couldn't? (Mr Kim was shocked)

opportunity Betray to those people who gave me love of siblings and mother which you guys couldn't give me.?! (Her siblings and mother was also shocked at the same time)

Jissoo: those people are more important than us y/n? those people who took you in that dirty world?!

Y/n: You know jissoo, when you were depressed that time i had no one who could say "everything will be fine". I was walking on the street to find a job and then suddenly i passed out. Wanna know where I woke up?

That was mr han's house who took me at his home. He asked me what happened but i din't tell him. But he knew i was in a problem then he asked me if i wanna enter in that dirty world?

I had no choice, at least.....at least i could feel love there i could smile there. (Sadly said)

Jissoo i thought you were with me but the second you saw your dad and tae you left me, left me all alone. Huh! Who was with me? no one.

Jissoo: it was not like that y/n and moreover you have your boyfriend so i jus.....

Y/n: boyfriend? Hoseuk he is one of my nicest friend jissoo nothing else. Never you felt that? have you ever seen us going on date or else? No. Right? But you never bothered to ask me about it.

Jissoo: then why you said that?

Y/n: you saw us when we were on mission and we were beating someone so i just had to make stories.

Jissoo: what.?...i din't feel that....

Y/n: it's not your mistake it's my fate sis. (sobs)
you know what dad i know why you started hating me.......

Mrs Kim: w-what? what do you know?

Y/n: i was not stupid...........MOM.
(Tears flows)
If you asked me for that fvcking property it could be become yours in minutes but you....you choose to ruit my life!!(crying)

I thought when you called me, you would say sorry or atleast make me feel like home as before. But no. because all i deserved was pain which is only given from my own family

After still suffering that much i just let it go. Never felt like i should fight for me because i thought i will loss you jissoo but jeni always told me to do that. You all only think about yourself so now this is my turn.