Too Much Successful?

♡︎

       ♫︎𝒊'𝒎 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆♫︎

~~

𝗔/𝗡

"I'M VERY SORRY!!"The girl apologized, bowing in front of her teacher, who is now dead glaring at the girl, the teacher's hair wet, along with her glasses, "HOW CAN YOU BE THIS MUCH CARELESS??"The teacher yelled at the girl, who has her head lowered.

She gripped the paper, raising then scanning them, finding all of them wet, she huffed, "YOU HAVE RUINED THE TEST SHEETS!!"The teacher yelled at the girl, and she flinched, nervously, tugging a strand of her behind her ear, "SO THAT MEANS NO TEST TODAY???"One of her classmates yelled, the girl's eyes widen, as she realized that.

Today
Was
The
Surprise
Test.

The teacher revealed a few minutes before, "THAT'S SOO FUNNY, MAM WAS HERE TO SURPRISE US, BUT INSTEAD SHE RECEIVED A SURPRISE!!"Another classmate guy yelled from behind.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KIM SEUNGMIN!!"The teacher yelled at him, embarrassed, Seung-min shrugged his shoulders, "OPEN UP YOUR BOOK, KEEP PAGE NUMBER 46 OPEN AND I'M GOING TO BE BACK IN FEW MINUTES, DON'T YOU DARE TO FIGHT OR TRY TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!!"The teacher threatened.

She stood up from her chair, and the girl in front of her gulped, watching water splashes on the teacher's attire, the students around the class laughed out at the teacher, the teacher glared at all of them and the girl in front of her, she rushed out of the classroom, the girl raised her head, biting her lower lip, she burst out laughing, walking back to her seat.

The students present in the class laughed at her, "YEAH Y/N YOU HAVE SAVED US TODAY!!!"A guy with shiny black hair, glistening doe eyes, and his features screamed handsome, stood in front of y/n, he sobbed, wiping his non-existing tears, placing his palm on her shoulder, pretending to cry, "Don't be dramatic kang taehyun!"Y/n whined.

She pushed him away, which caused him to stumble back and hit the table, he fell off, falling on top of a cute yet handsome guy, doe cute eyes, and freckles that made him look innocent, plumpy tiny lips, mesmerizing orbs, blonde-haired, he immediately pushed taehyun off him.

"YEAH GET UP YOU BASTARD!!, MY EYES ARE VIRGIN!!"The freckle guy yelled at taehyun, y/n giggled, palming her mouth, staring at her both best friends fighting with each other like usual, taehyun rolled his eyes, standing up, cleaning out dust from his attire, the freckle guy looked at Y/n.

"Yesterday I texted Yeji," Said the freckle guy, fidgeting with his finger, "OH!!, then what happened lee felix?"Taehyun asked, Felix, opened up his mouth to answer, "NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW!!"Taehyun yelled, bursting out laughing, "Yeah don't do that with him"Y/n mumbled, hugging Felix, patting his back, and glaring at taehyun.

"We all know, that he was rejected, so why bother listening to his story?"Taehyun replied, "NO!!, SHE DIDN'T REJECT ME!!"Felix replied, "Take a swear on your red underwear that she didn't reject you?"Taehyun ordered, raising his eyebrow at him, Felix gulped, "Uh sh-she rejected BUTINTHE MOST SWEETESTWAY!!"Felix rapped, his cheeks red.