2. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════

Mirabel and Y/n are the same age. No, not 15. They are 18 in this story. Ian, or Male Isabela, is 21, just like in the movie. And if you have a problem with it then... it's fan-fiction, man, don't sweat it. Just enjoy the story.

════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════

╔═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╗
2.
A perfect golden child

╚═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╝

"Hee-haw"
A donkey cried cheerfully as it, along with its fellow companions, ran away from its master and hid behind a small yet beautiful house beside the Madrigals' Casita.

The small house belonged to the L/N family. The L/n family was a small family consisting of Mr. L/n, Mrs. L/n, and their one and only daughter, Y/n L/n.

The L/n family was close to the Madrigals as Mrs. L/n was a childhood friend of Felix Madrigal, while Mr. L/n was friends with Bruno Madrigal.

Mr. and Mrs. L/n met each other at Felix and Pepa Madrigal's wedding. But it wasn't love at first sight.

They hated each other at first, but their love-hate relationship soon evolved into something beautiful, and the rest was history. Now after almost 19 years, they were happily married and had a wonderful daughter. Y/N L/N.

Just like her parents, Y/n found her platonic soulmate in a Madrigal family member. She grew up along with Mirabel Madrigal. Her best friend. Her soul sister.

They were always there for each other.

Y/n was there when Mirabel needed her the most and vice versa.

🌸

Right now, Y/n was sleeping on her bed peacefully, but as the seconds ticked by, the commotion on the outside grew louder and louder.

Hearing the sounds of donkeys and the man yelling outside, Y/n woke up, groaning. She grumpily sat on her bed, rubbing her e/c eyes.

-knock-
-knock-
-knock-

"Y/n, wake up!"

She heard her mother's voice from the other side of the door.

"I am up, mama."

"Me and your papa are heading to the Madrigals. Your breakfast is on the table. Eat before it gets cold."

"Ok, mama." Y/n yelled back and climbed down from her bed, giving it longing looks. "I wish I could spend all my days and nights with you, my love." She sighed, giving her bed one last pitiful look, and started to get ready for the long day.

Today was The Youngest Madrigal, Antonio's gift ceremony. And Y/n had promised Mirabel to help her with the decorations. But first she needs to clean up her room. She had books all around her bed as she was reading last night (before she fell asleep).

"Opening books on holidays should be a crime." She grumbled as she put the books on her desk. If it was up to her, she would have locked away the books in a safe until the summer holidays ended.

After cleaning her room, she got dressed, ate her breakfast and was washing her hands when she heard a familiar voice singing outside. Curious, she went to the veranda and saw none other than Mirabel Madrigal singing a song about her family to a few kids. Her wild curls and blue skirt waving with the flow as she was dancing.