This Little Piggy Went to Hell

In the studio, Cookie was on overdrive. She had to get this song recorded before everyone decided to be nosey. She was high as a kite. Her hopes of forgetting that dream was fading quickly but a song brewed in the midst. In a zone she sang her heart out. About 3 takes later she was damn near done but something was missing.  Taking a second she replayed the song then it hit her. Starting from the last verse, she added her own flare. Flashbacks plagued her mind. She hadn't noticed Porsha walk in, while she was on live. Her body dancing to the beat, her memories taking control of her entire being. Just Cookie in her own world. If she was home she'd definitely would've been chasing an orgasm.

"Ooooh. Damn Cookie got body. No wonder Lucious obsessed. I just know she be riding him into the moon. And these vocaaaals. Yassss Queen. Mariah got 24 hours to respond," Porsha heckled as she slowly backed out of the studio. She didn't need anything anyways. Coming to, Cookie made quick putting her finishing touches on it before saving it on her track list. One more song and she was done. Packing up her things, she went upstairs to check on Haven. Seeing the little one still sleep, she headed to the office. No better time to get some work done. A couple hours of pure silence had Cookie pretty damn productive. She was practically done with her day's work when Lucious came in.

Looking at him from the corner of her eyes, she refused to give him her full attention. The sound of his soles getting closer to her, pounded in her head. A flashback popped through her mind again. "What do you want Lucious?" She voiced, not looking at him take a seat in front of her. "We need to discuss Ray." "Did Thirsty report back?" "Mmhmm he got him." Cookie looked up at that revelation. "When did this happen?" "Yesterday. You stopped talking to me for the rest of the day so I told him to hold his ass." Cookie shook her head and looked back to make sure she signed off on the last thing she read. At least he didn't kill him. That was a step in the right direction. "Okay so did he have anything on him?" "Nope. We gotta get it out of him."

"Ugh why can't niggas just slip up for once?" She groaned as she thought about what they needed to do. "We could go talk to him. Go from there." "Obviously we're going to talk to him Lucious. He doesn't even know it's us or what we want........ I hope for his sake he's just tired of Damon's shit." Lucious hummed as he looked at her. The live Porsha recorded had already went viral. Everyone had it on their website. TMZ had put it on the show already. She couldn't have known since Porsha was still walking around with a job. "Why are you staring at me?" She snapped. He licked his lips before confessing. She clenched her thighs at the action. She missed those pink pillows something strong. "I'm just wondering what was going through your mind when you recorded that song." "What song?" She asked as she stacked up her done files. "The one you recorded this morning." Her eyes finally met his. "What are you talking about?" Pulling out his phone, he got on Twitter and clicked on her trending name. 

If Cookie don't drop this song soon I'm going to lose my mind

Yo I always knew Cookie Lyon had body but she move better than bitches half her damn age

Cookie..... I think I'm in love

Only a bad bitch like Cookie Lyon can capture a nigga like Lucious. You can't tell me they don't get nasty

Shiiiiit I got both my legs Cookie. You can definitely come fuck on me Late Nights and Early Mornings

Why the hell was Cookie not the artist to start Empire? I love me some Lucious but Cookie clearly got the juice

How you this fucking sexy at 50 years old? Cookie I need the workout routine, the meal plan, the stretches and everything else.

#CookieLyon #bodygoals #singinggoals