~Ex's~

-Stuilly
-Summary: Stu and Billy are ex boyfriends but still have feelings for each other.
-Sid isn't Billy's new gf shes dating Tatum in this.
-No angst it's just funny to me.
-Light smut.
-Possessive Billy
-Stu has attachment issues
-Degradation kink (a lil don't judge me)
------

Stu walked over to his friends in the school hallway. Even though him and his ex boyfriend in the same group, he's not going to stop hanging out with them. Yes they hang out with the same people, but him and Billy haven't talked for like a year.

When they broke up it was hard, but they managed. Stu looks over as Tatum latches on to his arm, pulling him in a hug. "So how was your day guys?" Randy asks, fist bumping Stu. "Good. Yours?" Stu says as Billy walks up to them.

The blonde becomes quite and leans onto the locker next to him. Billy looks over at him, but quickly looks over to the others. "So my dad said I had the cabin for the first week of summer, do you guys want to come over?" Stu asks.

"Sure!" Tatum says, and Randy, and Sidney agree. "Uh, Billy? Do you want to come?" Stu asks slightly looking up at the brunette. "Oh. Uh sure yea I'll come." The other replies.

--

Stu pulled his car up to the cabin and gets out. "It's nice of your parents to lend you this." Sidney says, trying to make sure the awkwardness that was in the car didn't follow. "Yea, there's a pool in the back so I'll probably be there." Stu says before running into the house.

The others quickly followed and began to unpack. "Hey Stu?" Randy calls out. "Huh?" The blonde replied about to walk out, but stopping himself. "There's only 3 rooms." The nerdy brunette says as the others join him in the living room.

"I call sleeping with Sidney!" Tatum basically yells. "Yeah no shit she's your girlfriend." Billy says in a slight chuckle. He didn't want to but Stu finds himself smiling at the slight laugh. "I am not sleeping with Billy." Randy says.

"Don't flip your shit I'll sleep on the couch." Billy says, putting his bags down and flopping on the couch. Stu catches himself staring for a minute before walking out to the pool. Grabbing a towel on his way out.

--

Stu relaxes in the water, going under a few times. "Hey!" He hears someone yell from the porch. The blonde turns his head and sees Billy standing there. "Hey, did you wanna join me?" Stu says, and the other boy nods.

This was a friend trip for summer, and Billy was his best friend before they broke up. He didn't want to lose him just because they didn't work out. The brunette grabs a towel and joined Stu in the pool, he was already in his swim suit.

Stu kept relaxing other edge of the pool, but he felt eyes on him. He shifted under their gaze but didn't open his. He heard splashing of water but it was a pool, Billy was probably just swimming. That's what he thought before an arm wrapped around him and the other hand on his hip.

He gasped as he opened his eyes to see Billy in front of him, looking down at Stu's body with a blank expression. "Billy what are you doing?" Stu asked but he wasn't put off by it. "Just." Was all Billy said before Stu draped his arms over his shoulders.

Billy smirked and began kissing Stu's jaw and his cheek. The blonde turned his head and connected his and Billy's lips. The brunette was shocked but deepened the kiss. Stu hummed into it as Billy bites his bottom lip.

Stu parts his lips and their tongues tangle together. Stu pushed him off, causing Billy to look up at him confused, "What?" He asks. "We- we can't." The blonde says, catching his breath. "Why not?" Billy asks again.

"We aren't together anymore!" He snaps, before getting out of the pool. Stu wasn't mad at him, he was mad at himself. He throws the towel around him and walks to the bathroom. Stu gets in the shower and turns on the hot water.

And there was the reason he was mad at himself.

Stu had popped a boner. Why did Billy do this to him. They weren't even together anymore so why did he still want Billy? Stu took his cock into his hand and began pumping himself. He used his other hand to cover his mouth.

All Stu could think about was Billy. His lips. His hands. His eyes. Stu picked up the pace before he came in his own hand. He washed himself off and his hair before getting out of the shower.

--

Stu was laying in his bed as he heard the TV playing in the living room. It was loud and annoying so he got up and walked in there. He saw Billy laying on the couch, looking very uncomfortable. "Hey." Stu says, walking to end of the couch where Billy's feet were.

"Hey." Billy replied, looking over at the blonde. "Uh, you can come lay in my bed. Watch TV in there." Stu says, motioning over to his open door. "Oh, okay." The other says, before walking over to the room with the blonde.

The lay down on opposite sides of the bed, as Billy turns on a random 'true story' type show. After a couple minutes Stu looked over and let his eyes explore Billy's body. "You want a picture or something?" Billy says.

"Shut up." Stu mumbles. He gets caught off guard as Billy gets on top of him. "Billy." Stu says, panting even though they haven't done anything yet. "Stu, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't want you to be anyone else's." Billy says.

"I love you baby." The brunette says, Stu stayed quiet as Billy kept talking. "I see the way people look at you, but you're not there's. You're mine. I want you Stu." He says. "I want you too babe." Stu says, causing Billy to smile.

Billy begins to kiss and lightly suck on his neck. He starts to places hickeys all over the blonde's neck and chest. "F-fuck! Billy!" Stu moans, closing his eyes. "God, Stu quiet down. They'll hear us." Billy mumbles against Stu's chest.

Stu giggles and wraps his arms around Billy's neck. Billy chuckles and rolls his eyes, pulling off of Stu. "What fuckass?" The brunette asks, rubbing Stu's sides. "Are you scared of them hearing us?" The blonde says, still giggling.

"No, but if they do you'll probably be the one they make fun of. I'm not the moaning mess am I?" Billy says, pulling off his shirt. "I missed you, you can't blame me." Stu says, running his fingertips down Billy's biceps.

"You were always a whore, don't try to use that excuse." Billy smirks. Stu's breath hitched at the comment, as he hears and feels Billy unbuckling both of their pants.

--

Stu wakes up to see Billy isn't there. He gets up walking over to the mirror, seeing dark hickeys all over his neck. He looked down and lifted up his blue plaid boxers seeing bruises on the inside of his thighs. "Are you fucking serious?" He says.

Stu walked into the kitchen, seeing Billy eating cereal and Randy drinking coffee. Sidney walked in and looked at Stu place his head on Billy's shoulder. "You guys back together?" Sid asks and Randy rolls his eyes.

"Are you serious? 'Oh! Oh! Billy! Please!' " Randy says, mocking Stu. "Shut up Randy! That's why you're a virgin!" Stu yells, clearly embarrassed. After hearing a chuckle Stu's head shot over to his boyfriend.

"Are you laughing?!" Stu says. "What no." Billy says, lying. Tatum walks in and looks down at Stu's marks, "Nice marks." She says, teasingly. "Holy fuck." Stu says about to storm out before getting pulled back by Billy. "Calm down babe." He says.

--------
Hiiiiii I'm not dead hope you like this. If you want me to write smut it'll probably be like this.