♫ Death

Apollo;

My hand was surrounded by warmth and my heart was smiling as Lyra and I walked around in the garden, our hands held together. We decided we could explore all the different trees in the jasmine tree's field to waste time, because we have nothing better to do.

I swung our connected hands between us while humming the song I've been writing. "Have you figured out what you wanted to name it?" She asked referring to the song.

"No, not yet. I still have one verse left to finish it and then I'll think of a name." I wanted to capture more precious moments with her till I summed up all the emotions into words.

Or because I secretly love procrastinating.

"We should get more flowers from Alex's shop; I think I want to give a few to Luna because she got her term report. I have no clue what flowers she likes, though." Lyra let out an exasperated sigh.

"You can never go wrong with tulips!" I suggested with a smile.

"You're being biased because it's your favorite flower." She playfully pushed me. I made a show of falling on the grass and rolling on the floor.

"Come on, lets go, you elephant." She groaned as she tried to pull him off the ground.

"I'm as light as a feather!" I retorted.

"Yeah, if that feather was made of titanium." she gave my arm a sarcastic pat and looped her arm around my bicep. "But if you were a feather, I would love to be the wind, so I could carry you with me wherever I go." she smiled softly at me, only for her expression to shift to a shocked one.

"You have a dimple!" Lyra pointed her finger at my face. "How could I have not noticed!" she pulled out her phone and took a picture with my dimple. "Dimple, say cheese!"

I sighed and shook his head, trying to hide my laugh. "Just come on, let's get your flowers." I wrapped my arm around her waist.

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

"No, no, no. My boy, you should never hold the flower like that! It could damage it." Alexandra softly took a rose from my hand and added it to Lyra's bouquet. She decided to get her sister one of every flower Alexandra has.

"Here, Lyra. The bouquet is done." She wrapped the flowers beautifully in an old newspaper wrapping, one of Alexandra's signature designs.

"Oh, I also want to get her a mini cake! I saw a few of those in the café right beside us." She held the flowers in her hand like they were a newborn baby.

"It's okay, you can get the cake. I want to get a few flowers." I ushered Lyra.

"How much did this cost though, I didn't pay!" She hurried to take her wallet out, not the one she threw in the fountain, and pay, but I stopped her.

"I'm paying for these this time, you can pay next time." I gave her forehead a featherlight kiss and she pecked my lips then hurried to the café next to Alex's shop.

"I want to get her jasmines." I sent Alexandra a playful smile.

"It's good that you know her favorite flowers." She left the counter to get some jasmines.

A few moments of silence passed before I heard a noise. A shrill scream sounded from the street outside the shop. A woman's voice yelled at someone.

"Noah!"

Alex walked over hurriedly, "what is it? What happened?" She had her hand on her heart.

"I don't know, I'm going to check." I left the store in a rush towards the street. I saw a woman on the edge of the street beckoning a small child over. The boy was standing in the middle of the road trying to catch his football.