acknowledgments

I would like to thank myhouseprinter publishing and Co. for helping me print this book. I want to thank mytrustydandylaptop inc. for helping me write this book. And I want to thank Wattpad for making me think I could be the next colleen hoover and write plot twist-filled books.

Thanks to my mom, for singing for us that day, months ago. It was because of the song you sang that I imagined a boy sitting under a tree with a lute in his hands while he cried for the girl he loved.

And thank you to my sister who was my first fan and constantly listened to my brainstorming sessions and read my story to support me - Or because she thought I could actually write properly- and for guessing half of the story's plot. Bet you didn't see that last plot twist coming ;)

I also want to thank myself for finding something I love and doing it. I want to thank past me for sitting down and actually writing this book because now this whole book is part of my soul, even if it's a lanky little Wattpad book.

Lastly, I want to thank my younger self for staying true to who she was and continues to be today. With all your perfections and flaws, which mostly put you in embarrassing situations, I still am proud of you for reaching all the way here and not giving up almost 4 years ago.

I love you, truly, even when you thought you had no one to love you, I was there. How come? Don't ask me, it's the science of the past, present, and future.