chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"

Author's POV

"I know whatever I said to you wasn't something I should have. And I regret that from the core of my heart. You don't know wife how much I regret my word now. But trust me. That wasn't me. It was a dark shade me mine which wasn't mean to be come out. Wife I apologize for every fucking work I said that night. Please just Please forgive those words and give me a chance. Give us a chance"

He said.

I felt her heart beating loudly. His this state wasn't something i was liking but will i be able to forget every words. I was thinking when he asked the most awaited questions to me

"Will you forgive me wife?"

Can I?

Can I forgive him now?

Will this make me look bad if I say I still don't know?

I may now know his past but this also doesn't justify the harsh words he said to me. I admits whatever happened with him was very bad and is like a nightmare but again

what was my fault in all this?

But having no fault in his past also will not justify my decision if i will choose to not to forgive him.

And it's because he is my husband whom I love. To have a good relationship between us I needs to understand him. To understand his past.

May be I can't forgive him yet but can risk a second chance?

Because it's what my heart wants, it's what he wants. May be it's what destiny wants...

Yes!

Forgive for saying those harsh words and trusting on him will be hard but for the love I have for him, for our relationship,for Isa I can risk my heart.

I can try to trust him..

Because now he showed he trust me.

I felt him taking few deep breaths in my neck making me aware that he was still waiting. I decided to announce my answer.

I know it's not all what he hoped for but right now it's all I can give him with my hopes..

Author's POV

"Xann?"

She called softy. She know this time is hard for him. Right now she don't need to show him my anger toward him.

Right now all he need is love.

"Hmmm"

He hummed still nuzzling on her neck. She cluched his hand which was on her waist and looked back at him. He looked up at her and all she saw was hope and guilty.

"Xann I know whatever happened wasn't mean to happen but unfortunately it did. And your words truly hurt me. Hurt me enough to think that all the months you were using me..."

Hearing her Alexander eyes widen. He gasped dramatically and opened his mouth to say

"Wife I swear I never thought..-"

"I know. Xann hear me first please. I was just saying what I thought. It was the worse I could think of. And the way you said all this doesn't helped at all. And your absence in my-our life did a great impact too. But that day...when you saved me and risked your own life I realized May be you brought me by your money but I had a place secure in your life. A place which solely belong to me. I realize I wasn't just a thing you were using all along but like you I too have my inner demons who were telling me trust the bad side"