12

"You love me?" Von nuzzled in face in Sakari's neck, who laughed, trying to get him to move

"Dayvonnnnn," She dragged out, grabbing his face as his arms wrapped around her body.

"Stop pushing me. I love you." He chuckled, pulling her so close that her face was pressed up against his chest.

"I love you too baby but I have to do my laundry." She smiled, a towel currently in her right hand.

"You can do it later. Love me." He leaned over, and she laughed once he picked her up underneath her thighs.

Since Sakari had said it two days ago, Von had made her say it probably every hour since then. He loved when she told him she loved him because he knew that her love was genuine. It wasn't forced, and he wasn't ever uncomfortable saying it back.

The two of them were currently home alone, and had been for the last few days while Sakari's parents were in Atlanta. Sakari loved when they left now because it meant that she could be with Von more.

"I'm hurting you ma? You good?" He laid her on her back, rubbing her thighs to make sure her legs weren't sore.

"I'm not good because I need to be folding my clothes." She threw the towel that she held at him, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Tell Omar to do it." He chuckled, leaning over to be in her face, and she rolled her eyes, her smile remaining.

"You love me?" He pecked her lips, and she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much." She could feel her face warming up as he left more kisses on it, her smile spreading further.

"I love you." He mumbled, resting his weight on top of her, then he rested his head in her neck.

"Really? You made me stop laundry to take a nap?" She frowned, and he hummed in a positive response.

"You don't never sleep when it's nap time bruh. Now I'm finna be up by myself." She grabbed his face, and he gazed down at her, his eyes low.

She smacked her lips at his highly drowsy expression. It literally took him mere seconds to fall asleep while in her embrace and she hated it.

"Wassup baby? I'm not going to sleep." He mumbled, though clearly it was a lie.

"Yes you are. You get on my nerves. Come here." She chuckled, and he laid his face back in her neck, turning them so that they laid on their sides.

He pulled her thigh over his body, while putting his legs between hers, basically tangling their bodies together.

"I love you." He spoke, half asleep. He didn't go to sleep without saying it.

"I love you too Von." She rubbed through his scalp, and within a few seconds she could hear his low snores.