Awakened

AWAKENED
A Rosalie Hale Story
(c) Aly Marie 2022

________________________________________________________________________________

Summary: Aislinn Bishop lost everything after one bad decision: her parents, her home, and very nearly her life. Even though she's eighteen, she moves from her hometown in New York to her dad's cousin's house in Forks, Washington to finish out her senior year of high school. She's in no mood to make friends, but eventually she warms up to her cousin, Bella, and Bella's family-in-law.

The only one who seemed to not care for her existence is Rosalie Hale, Bella's beautiful sister-in-law, and soon the subject of all of Aislinn's dreams. She can tell the Cullens have secrets, but she has secrets of her own, ones that she's never told anyone before. When a threat like no other shows up in Forks, Aislinn's whole life changes in a millisecond, and she has to do things she never thought she would in order to survive.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

- No flames in the comments, please, but constructive criticism is welcomed.
- Aislinn is pronounced ASH-LYNN. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or any of its characters. I am not associated with anyone who worked on Twilight or any of the actors. I do not make any money writing this story. I am not associated with anyone who wrote or published the Twilight books. If you recognize it (characters, dialogue, etc) I do not own it. If you don't recognize it (Aislinn), then I do own it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Content Warnings: Angst, language, blood, death, violence, loss, mention of car accidents, mentions of drunk driving