[ 𝟎𝟑𝟐 ] 𝐲/𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐯𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐝

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

They all looked at her bewildered as she spoke.

"He never liked to be called Marcel; said it was too professional," she explained. "He's more powerful and stronger than all of us, and now . . . he's a Sparrow." She paused. "I don't understand how he got here. I seriously don't know—my brain's fried, but I'm trying to figure it out."

Luther sighed. "Did we really know him?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah. You and him were good friends, Luther. Mainly because you both would care about me like you were my mom. You two would always make sure I actually slept at night, I ate, and everything."

She looked over to Diego. "Diego, you and him were good friends but didn't talk a lot. You would throw knives and he'd hit them with his electricity and a piercing ringing sound would continuously fill the room."

"Allison," The said girl looked up to her. "you and him wouldn't talk often, but usually when we'd play games—you two were unbeatable. You guys were the unstoppable duo and we all knew it."

Y/n turned her gaze over to the boy who sat next to her on the right. "Five, you and him were very competitive against each other all the time. But, whenever we would have to pick teams to go against others, you both would choose each other because you knew you both were unstoppable." Five chuckled as he heard the words. "There was this one time where you spacial jumped and he shot his electricity at you, and once the two powers connected, it formed a huge electric force field or something like that. It was so cool." Y/n chuckled.

"He and Ben were good friends because they were both afraid of something inside of them. Afraid that it could hurt people, kill them. Which is why if he wasn't talking to me about his problems, he went to Ben."

She skimmed toward Vanya who tinkered with her fingers. "Vanya, he'd always try and bring you out of your shell." Vanya glanced up and delivered a small smile. "You were a tough one to crack, but that didn't stop him. If it wasn't me or Five who tried to talk to you, best believe it was Mace."

"What about—" Klaus blurted, then ran quiet. " . . . What about me?" he looked toward Y/n who began to smile.

"You two were best friends. You both would do pranks whenever Ben didn't want to. You would always . . . bring the best out of him, I'd say. Well—other than me, if anyone could make him smile—it was you." she chuckled.

"His powers included electricity with mental abilities. Control of electricity like using it to shoot lighting, conjure them into the sky, or electrocute anyone. And with his mental abilities, he could take over your mind—put you in his control. Take you over."

"How could he do that?" questioned Luther.

"He could take any form of metal and stick it to any part of your body. If he stuck it close to your head, or near your brain, he could even manipulate you to use your power. Like how it did to me, sticking one to my neck . . . so that I showed you three your fears." She went silent for a moment. "You became his . . . puppet; substitute of words."

"What else?" Five leaned forward: he was quite intrigued.

"He also has power manipulation."