[ 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

Y/n stood in front of the mirror as she put on silver rings that went along with her outfit, along with fixing the necklace that she had identical to Mace and the one Eleanor got her in the sixties.

She wore a black tanked type top with dark blue jean shorts and a dark green and white striped flannel to top it off. She paired them with green high tops and white rolled socks that she stole from the previous night with Five.

She hadn't picked out any of her outfits since the time she shared with Eleanor and Elliot, so she felt as if this were a revival moment. She loved her outfit. She felt confident in it, and if anyone else didn't like it—they could kiss her ass.

She finished off by fixing her hair, then she made her way over to the shopping bag where her other clothes resided. She picked out the shades Five placed in the bag for her and laid them on top of her head and hurried back to the bathroom to see herself just once more. 

She chuckled as she looked at herself, liking how she looked. Even if others didn't, she felt confident, amazing, even gorgeous—but maybe that was too far, she thought to herself.

She snuck out earlier that day to a nearby store and grabbed a small bit of makeup. She didn't need anything to cover pimples considering since she can't age, she doesn't go through puberty at the moment, then inducing pimples—but she did grab mascara and eyeliner and other things to do a small look.

She did a wing on the end of her eyes, flowing with a small amount of glitter in the corner of her connecting eye to her nose, and added some light highlight to her cheeks so her complexion glowed. Her lips were lightly matted and she finished it off with just regular chapstick, putting the small object in her pocket in case she needed to use it again.

Y/n twisted the rings on her fingers as she positioned them correctly and took one final look at herself before venturing out of the shared room. She made her way toward the elevator to get breakfast when Amanda came into view from the corner of her eye.

"Hey, Y/n. Good morning," she greeted as she pushed a cart with cleaning supplies.

"Morning to you, too." Y/n smiled as she moved toward her. "You guys don't have to wear uniforms while on the job?" Y/n asked as she spectated Amanda's outfit.

"Oh." Amanda looked down at herself and took in her outfit. She wore a white cropped tank top with a beige-type jacket and long blue jeans. On her feet were beat-up black high tops. Almost twinning with Y/n, but the colors were different. "We're supposed to, but I don't really care, so." Y/n nodded. "I mean it's not like they're gonna fire me." She rolled her eyes.

Y/n chuckled. "I see. Well, at least you're working and comfortable. I had to wear a uniform every day because the man I lived with enforced it all the time."

Amanda sucked in air through her teeth. "Sheesh. Couldn't imagine. Well—at least you get to wear whatever you want now, right?"

Y/n looked down at herself. "Oh, yeah. I am so doing that, now. And, thank goodness, too." Y/n turned toward the elevator

"Oh, btw—" Y/n looked back at the girl. "That little child that lives across from you has an attitude. Fix it before I do because he interrupted me while I was cleaning and listening to my music."