Another Employee

Samantha Anderson

Harry's lips attached to mine as he picked me up and practically shoved me against a wall of cleaners and plates. Some things fell and it made a considerable noise.

"Oh my God, someone is going to hear," I said, biting my lip to stifle a giggle.

"You're not that heavy," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"What if someone walks in?" I breathed, allowing him to kiss my neck. I moaned as he hit my sweet spot. It was right in between my hairline and my jawline.

"I locked the door," Harry responded, clearly irritated with my concerns, his voice, though, was still low and raspy. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs. "But we should still hurry, we both have a party to attend."

I grinned and hiked my dress up. He smirked at my readiness.

And probably my black, lace thong.

Using his nimble, warm fingers, he grabbed the sides of my underwear and pulled them down my legs, grazing my thigh as he did so. It made me wet just thinking about Harry's hands all over my body.

Fuck, he was hot.

I used my hand to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. They fell down by his ankles, showing his skinny, pale legs. My hand reached to the band of his boxer and heaved them down. I wrapped my hand around his length, pumping it. He groaned at my movement, his head falling onto my shoulder. He nuzzled my neck, his lips tracing my collarbones.

"Inside you, now," Harry moaned. I nodded my head fervently, releasing his length. Luckily, condoms weren't an issue for us. I had been on birth control for years now, so it wasn't something either of us had to worry about.

He thrusted into me, me squealing at the quick adjustment I had to do. He chuckled at my noise, thrusting once again. His thrusts, unlike the last few times we hooked up, were quick and intense. Not slow and steady.

His hands rubbed my clit and the sensitive nerves caused me to shake. Before I knew it, I was bent over and he continued to thrust into me. Now it was my turn to touch myself, helping pleasure me even more. 

He spoke lowly, "If you keep touching yourself I'm not gonna lost long."

"Then do it for me," I breathed, moving his hand that had been holding my waist down to front. He rubbed me in circles as I gasped out curses. 

His pounding caused me to climax quickly and, before I knew it, I was coming undone on him. With one last huff of his breath, he did the same. He kissed my lips as he did so, smiling into the kiss.

"Can we just stay here all night," I groaned, moving my lips to kiss his neck.

"Or I can take you to my apartment," he smirked, handing me my underwear.

"I think Louis would get a tad suspicious," I said, shaking my head and pulling them on. My heels sat in the corner, but I was hesitant to put them on. They hurt my feet and I really wasn't in the mood for that pain.

"A tad?" Harry said, bursting out laughing. "Louis is a nosy twat, he'd be questioning us for hours."

I rolled my eyes as I sat down and slipped my shoes on,"How long have you and Louis been friends?" I asked.

"Long enough," Harry said, returning his voice to the protective and intense rasp. He didn't sound like the happy, sexy Harry I was used to.

Of course, the second I ask a personal question I'm the prying girl he likes to fuck.

"Oh," I responded, standing up and walking around to adjust to the heels I had on.

"We should go, I have people I need to speak to," Harry said, shrugging on his suit jacket and shaking out his hair. He moved it to the side of his forehead so it didn't cover his eyes. His beautiful face was so distracting, especially when I was annoyed with him.

"Right," I responded. With that, he left the room. His cologne all that was left of him.

Harry was a very, very confusing man.

As I walked out of the closet, I was greeted by a waiter who looked at me in surprise.

"Um, Ms. are you lost by chance?" he asked, looking confused at my presence.

"Sorry," I giggled, putting my best drunk face on. "I'm looking for the bathroom. That's definitely not it."

He nervously smiled, probably thinking I was much more important than I actually was, "Oh, of course, um, it's right over there."

"Thank you so much," I grinned, putting my hand on his arm. He blushed at my gesture before running off. Flirting my way out of the situation was my best bet of getting away without suspicion, whether I liked it or not.

My heels clicked as I made my way back to the reception room.

The fashion show had been amazing, each suit looking better than the next. It shocked me to know that I had actually helped create this show. It was like watching living art. 

And it helped that the models were so attractive. I swear, I almost fainted a least four times. 

But, I guess it didn't help that I was sitting next to the most attractive man in the entire room. Harry Goddamn Styles. 

The nickname was starting to catch on. 

"Samantha, come over here, I'd love for you to meet another investor, Trip," Louis had grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into his conversation. Trip reminded me of an older Harry. He had that permanent cheeky grin plastered on his face and he was far too handsome for what his job was.

"Nice to meet you," I said, doing my best to smile. I was so distracted by Harry and his sudden mood swing from earlier, that I nearly forgot to shake Trip's hand. I had spotted Harry across the room, talking to a group of men and their wives. He was so in control of the conversation. The circle all completely infatuated by his words.

I was infatuated by his lips. But that probably wasn't appropriate.

"So you're the Samantha everyone's been talking about," he said, his overly white smile would have been distracting, but I was so concentrated on Harry, I couldn't even notice.

"All good things I hope," I replied, earning a chuckle from him; however, I was still looking at Harry. He was so overwhelming. Even without the emotional attachment of a relationship, I still wanted to know what he was thinking. And why he was thinking it. Even if it was simply to know where we stood.

"Absolutely. Louis here can't seem to shut up about your ideas. You're quite the intern from what I hear," he smiled reassuringly. "I mean, if Harry hasn't fired you yet, you can't be that bad."

The mention of Harry recaptured my attention and pulled me away from staring at the dreamy, green-eyed boy, "Oh, has he fired interns before?"

"If you mean every single one that has ever worked at Tomlinson Designs, then yes," Trip chuckled, shaking his head. My heart sunk at his words.

"Really?" I said, raising my eyebrows, suddenly interested in the conversation. Louis seemed to have removed himself from the conversation, already chatting away with a different business person. He left me to fend for myself. "I was under the interpretation that Louis fired the interns."

"Well, we all know Harry and his tendencies," Trip sighed, shaking his head with a slight grin on his face. His voice was light and airy as if this all was common knowledge.

"What do you mean by that?" I said, hoping to sound more conversational than desperate. I was really nervous about what he was about to say.

"While, there's always been rumors about Harry and the interns. Plus he's a total control freak," Trip shrugged. "He hasn't tried anything with you, right?"

I snorted. And not a cute, snort. No, a full-on, pig snort.

"No, uh, he hasn't. And I'm sure he wouldn't. We have a very, uh, professional relationship," I said, my throat tightening and my heart beating faster than normal.

I wasn't the first girl Harry had done this with.

Which meant it was sooner than later that I was going to get fired like the rest of the interns Harry had slept with.

Author's Note: OHHHHHHH.....just so you know...Trip is going to be like an important character...

xx. hope you enjoyed!