Chapter 13.5: Run For Your Fucking Life !!!!

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the Issei and the others heading to what seemed to be a T-Junction back in the backrooms, after being warned about the entity Transporter, they decided to go to the pathway where the entity is not present, inside the pathway however they encounter an entity infected with a Crawler Fungus, which Issei immediately had killed before it could infect anyone else, since there was no cure for this entity. They then moved to see a Clump present, which horrified them, however the entity seemed to be extremely depressed and sad, it then grew eyes and started crying, everyone present sweat dropped and just left the crying clump to it's own fate, not wanting to get maimed by the entity. They then proceed to move ahead which signified the end of the hallway, they then noticed a team of M.E.G soldiers trying to search the rocks for something, Issei enquired what had happened, only to find out there are survivors trapped behind these rocks, they then got the whole story where a Wrangler, the longest one recorded so far attempted to no clip and was killed resulting in an Avalanche trapping several survivors on the other side. Issei wanted to break the rocks, however Jaune had decided to step up and lead the charge, the plan was relatively simple, Issei will break the rocks, Naofumi and Ingvild will stop the falling debris, while Ruby and the M.E.G soldiers will enter and get the wanderers outside putting them in a safe area. After all that was done, with Issei even assisting them, they all saw the Wrangler which had a human face implying the entity was male, after that a child had thanked Jaune, making him happy once again, and the M.E.G Operative who was leading the operation gave Jaune a bottle of Neon water, which was considered to be extremely rare, making him happy. They then proceed to walk through the cave area only to find a Spider waiting for them, after recognizing the entity to be that of a Frankenspider, a variant of what seemed to be a regular Arachnid present. The entity attacked Issei, however Issei was able to successfully kill the entity by stabbing the gland responsible for the entity's regenerative properties, with that done, they kept moving ahead however there was a huge surprise waiting for them once they got out of the pathway, a Queen Spider was waiting for it's next meal, however this was easy to deal with, when it attacked Ruby, Jaune slashed off the entity's leg but this angered it and it went for the kill, but Naofumi did not let anything happen to Jaune, Issei joined in using his Illegal move Trianna, which allowed him to go into his speed mode and finally strength mode defeating the Queen and sending her flying where she was crushed by the falling rocks, killing her instantly, her children came and tried to avenge their mother, but they were all either drowned or maimed by Ingvild and Rex respectively, after which they again moved forward only for them to encounter a dead end, they then started falling with majority of them falling into a darkened suburb and Issei into a red hospital hallway, unknown to the dangers they were in.

Issei woke up to what seemed to be a hospital with red blaring lights, signaling what seemed to be danger

Issei: Hey Draigg, where are we?!?!

Draigg: Run partner!!!

Issei: What's the matter!!!

Draigg yelled 

Draigg: JUST FUCKING RUN!!!!

Opening Start