His Royal Highness (2)

"Human, are you going to scam the Crown prince today?"

The little blob, who was floating next to him, asked.

  Cale didn't immediately answer the little Blob. He was a bit stunned in all honesty; what made the little Blob think that?"

"No?"

"But human, you're smiling like you're about to scam someone!" The little blob pointed out,

Did he?

He supposed, he was a bit excited... But did it showed that much?

"Young master..."

"What,"

"Are you sure this is okay?"

  Cale's lips twitched, his bright face soon scrunched in frustration. "I already told you several times, didnt I?" It wasnt the first time the Half blood had asked him, "You looked fine, no one will notice ..."

  The half blood had never appeared so frontally to the Henituse family before. The Count was already told that Cale had taken in a new servant before, but he never really saw him in person.

Even the information he got was already filtered two times;

One was what Cale had told Hans, and the Second was what Hans himself had reported to the Count.

  So the only thing the Count knew about the Half blood was. 1, he was picked up by the eldest young master. 2. He is called Luca. And the final... 3. He doesnt have any background information, not even the information guild the Count operates could find any.

  This would normally raise opposition, but since it was Cale; he got the free pass easily... But that doesnt meant the count will stop digging about his past just yet.

"But this still feels weird, and..."

Luca was wearing more layers than he would usually wear-- something even more tight-fitting too.

Not to mention...

"I cant feel my wings anymore,"

"Dont whine too much, I just wrapped it together a bit so you wont accidentally knock over someone."

  Cale head towards the main ballroom where he will greet the guests, "Besides, thank the little blob you wont have to suffer more than just a  simple binding in the back because of the invisibility spell it put on your back"

"Hehe~"

  Luca wanted to retort, maybe even complain if he could. But he can't. Because that was the truth. He maybe could summon thousands of light spears and block sword aura's. But when it comes to the normal spells, he was worse than a baby Dragon--

  It didnt help his case when he saw how smug that little rascal was being--

Tch--

This is why he hated real Dragons

Why can't he be one?

Why did he had to be one?

This is why--

.

.

.

"Luca, what are you thinking about?"

The young master's voice snapped the halfblood from his thoughts.

"I hope you're not thinking about something funny?"

What?

  It was the first time Luca had looked up the entire day, and it was also the first time he ever dared to looked directly at the young master's eyes since he came back.