chapter 11

As the two girls were in the car it was pure silence. A burning silence that could make someone lose their minds. As they stopped at a red light without even looking at jungmin y/n asked bluntly. "What's your motive here"? This caught jungmin off guard but she played it off by saying.

"What do u mean, I just wanna have fun with u again". Y/N chuckled as the light turned green and she held the steering wheel again. "Fun can be placed into many context jeon". "Well if u wanna think like that then I guess you'll just have to wait and see". "I'd rather be blind than have to see u and the crap u do".

After that the car feel into silence again. Soon they got to the club as y/n parked she got out and walked forward but hearing Noone behind her she turned and saw jungmin still sitting in the car looking at her. She raised a brow seeing that she wasn't coming out she walked back over with annoyance clearly written all over her face.

She opened the door. "The fuck are u doing"? She asked totally done with this night already. "Uhm don't u know you're supposed to open the door hold my hand help me out and wall inside holding my hand, we're a couple tonight y/n". Y/N looked at her with a serious face for a second then burst out laughing seconds later she stopped and looked at jungmin again.

"Oh really? Okay sure". There was a pause and jungmin was convinced she'd succeeded in getting y/n to agree then y/n said. "Yeah no nevermind, get up and walk on your own, maybe taking thise disgusting heals off could also help u". Both of their faces were now serious as ever. Then jungmin pulled her ace. "Oh really okay if this is how u wanna be listen to me well, u better do what I told u unless u want me to tell your dear husband uou treated ne badly all night and have u two fight again cause you know how much he loves me".

Y/N bit the inside if her cheek as jungmin smirked knowing her trick worked. Sticking her hand out y/n held jungmins hand and pulled her to her feet causing her to stumble. "Watch it Kim". She warned ad y/n rolled her eyes locked the door and walked into the club hand in hand with jungmin her expression never changing. 

JUNGMINS POV

As we walked in I looked at the bar counter song by the weeknd blasted loudly through the walls of the club. Scanning the bar area my eyes finally fell on the person I was looking for the person who's gonna help me concure my victory and have y/n all to myself. My friend Stacey she's the bartender here.

Tugging y/n's arm I leaned into her ear speaking loudly so she coukd hear me over the music. "Let's go to the bar and get some shots in first". Wordlessly she walked towards the bar area. As we got their Stacey's eyes fell on me she smirked and passed me a wink which y/n didn't notice as she sat down and faced the dance floor.

"Some shots please". I ordered and Stacey noted remaining professional through the entire thing as I told her to be. She passed us a couple round of shots and we had them. Neither of us were really tipsy yet as both y/n and I were pretty tolerant of alcohol. Taking my last shot I held her hand again making her look at me. "Time to dance babe". I say to her and drag her to the open floor.

Holding her arms I turn around and press my back to y/n's chest putting her arms around my waist I start grinding on her moving my hips slowly. She stood behind me not moving at all. So I turned to her wrapping my arms around her neck as hers were still on my waist. I held the back of her neck and went up to her ear. "U batter dance with me or I already told u what I'll do".

She sucked her teeth glaring at me and finally started moving her hips in unison with mine. I smiled as we both danced in the crowd. In the corner of my eye I could see Stacey taking pictures. "Perfect". I thought. Through the time waitresses passed with drinks and ofcourse we took. Eventually we got tired so we went to a lounge area and sat. Many girls in lingerie came up to y/n and sat on her lap and tried to kiss her which made me jealous but thankfully she pushed them off.

But I was a little mad knowing she only did that cause she wanted to be loyal to jungkook. But I smirked again remember my plan for tonight that reminded me that she's gonna be officially mine soon. The funs only just starting.