Geten

Geten assumed the others had given up on making him make the first move against the therapist to corner him in a false session. They didn't say anything on that night's meeting in the bathroom which only ended early since they have gained no new information.

The next meeting was only filled with Kizuki's blabber about how the therapist was the only one who sympathized with her wanting a vacation while everyone is trying to make her work. And the meeting directly after, Kizuki wasn't even there as they continued like normal to talk about as much as they could.

It wasn't until the end of the first official week that the other three cornered him in the second floor bathroom. It wasn't a meeting night since the weekend was starting, so he expected alone time when he exited the bathroom after showering.

"So, Geten," Hanabata started with a deceptively calm smile. "We noticed that you haven't tried to talk with the therapist at all yet. Even though we have given you a few days to talk with him."

"Leave me alone," Geten waved them off, trying to get back to his room when Kizuki's hand pulled him back. Geten clutched onto his old clothes in his hand while Kizuki gently spun him around.

"Hey, I want to relax on this vacation too," Kizuki said with a face cream smeared over her face except for her eye and mouth area. "It's nothing you can't handle."

"Why can't you do it then since you became such good friends with him these past few days?" Geten returned, jerking out of her hold to stand in front of the three.

"It's needed for the escape for you to talk with him," Chikazoku started with his eyes trained on him directly.

Geten rolled his eyes with a scoff, "Didn't you just say a few nights ago that we should wait until the boss supposedly gets here?"

"We need to collect all the information we can before he gets here. That includes anything that could help us get out even more quickly," Chikazoku replied. "That includes technology that YOU can find in his office."

"And why can't any of you go? Huh? He keeps saying he would talk to anyone," Geten glared at the two men. He gestured at his own chest, "Am I just made to do the dirty work just because I'm the youngest one? You made me check the wall TWICE already!"

"Don't look at me, I'm just a bit nervous myself to go up so soon," Kizuki commented before slowly adding. "Plus, I don't think he would be so open on giving me his story this early."

"Kid," Hanabata tried to say before Geten held up a hand.

"Don't call me kid," Geten glared at him in his stupid, smiling face. "I'm in my late twenties, I'm an adult. Why can't you go?"

Hanabata let out a tiny chuckle, "I don't think I could butter him up during the session."

"Chikazoku?" Geten asked the long haired man.

"Look at me. Do you really think he would believe me?" Chikazoku looked at him blankly. "You're the youngest, so he might have the bigger amount of sympathy for you."

Geten stared at the expectant looking elder members that were waiting for him to agree. He knew they wouldn't stop this anytime soon. And if he wanted time to himself, he had to talk with the therapist.

"Fine," Geten rolled his eyes at their expressions. "If you are so much of a coward that you don't want to have a long conversation with him, then I'll do it tomorrow."

*

Midoriya woke up with the book he was reading last night laying paper down on his chest. He picked up the book from his chest, marked the page, and set it down on the nightstand next to him.