021

Wilmington Arms, Compton Ca.
Breon| B3 POV.
9:34 a.m.

I woke up with my head pounding.

"uh." I said groaning in pain.

I looked to the side not seeing Diamontè next to me, I looked around and didn't see none of her stuff. I frowned instantly.

Why would I do this?

I picked my phone up and called her it went straight to voicemail.

I then called Mrs. Tasha.

"Hello?" She said answering the phone.

"Hey grandma?" I said.

"What you want boy?" She asked.

"Where's Ta-." She cut me off by hanging up the phone.

"She not going nowhere." I said.

I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

She's either at Mrs. Tasha house or work and i'm pulling up to both places.

My head started pounding again, I popped a Tylenol in my mouth and headed out the door.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hair salon, 25th street.
Diamontè POV.

"Girl it's gone be okay he ain't worth your time if he tried to be with a stripper." My coworker said.

"Yes girl drop him." Ashley said, she's one of my friends I made in here.

"I did." I said sighing.

He the only man I took serious in two years, I got so attached quick and that's the problem right there.

Suddenly I saw Breon walking in the salon.

"Mmcht there he go right there Tae." Ashley said.

"Tae pleas- Breon leave me alone you got some nerve to come up to my job with this mess this is where I make my money at what's your problem?" I said cutting him off.

"I just want to talk." He said.

"Oh now you wanna talk, please go somewhere for real." I said.

"Please baby i'll do anything." He said.

"Okay how about you start by walking out the door." I said making Ashley chuckle.

"Diamontè don't be like that." He said.

"Breon please just leave if you really care you would leave, I would never come to your barber shop with drama because it's a time and place for everything." I said.

"I just want to talk I can't stand how you just leave and take all your stuff out my house. I didn't wake up to you and it had me feeling bad about what I did, i'm sorry baby." He said.

"I didn't mean it, I don't want her I deleted her number and blocked her she ain't worth it but you are, give me another chance please you know we ain't over it's always gone be us you stuck with me Diamontè i'm sitting here expressing myself in front of all these people and I don't care call me crazy because i'm crazy for you Tae. I admit I deserve this treatment right now but i'm not gone give up." He said.

Everybody was dead silent, this is so embarrassing.

He looked at me then walked out the restaurant.

"Don't even buy it Tae these men will do all this and cheat again. Give it some time tho." Ashley said.

I just cried, I trusted him so much these four months I been down here I got to know him took a liking in him. We was going to sleep together and waking up to eachother I felt butterflies when I was around him. He made me feel safe in his arms I just knew whenever I was with him I was safe he turned his back on me and i'm so hurt.

"C'mon Tae." Ashley said grabbing me.

"Tae everything gone be okay." My other coworker said.

"Stop crying baby he ain't worth your tears, I know you like him so much you might even love him already but you don't deserve to feel hurt he the one who took a L, boss up girl." Ashley said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wilmington Arms, Compton Ca.
11:35 p.m.

I pulled in the parking lot and looked to the left and saw Breon.

He been waiting for me to get home.

He got out the car and started walking towards my car, I want to pull off again so bad but i'm too tired.

I opened my door and got out the car.

"Can we please talk?" He asked.

"It's too late." I said.

"You see me trying to work this out earlier it was the wrong place wrong time now it's too late, when is it going to be the right time?" He asked.

"Never." I said.

He grabbed my arm.

"Get off me." I said.

"No i'm trying my best to get you back Tae please just hear me out." He said.

"Okay go ahead talk." I said.

"Well first I want to say i'm sorry for what I did, I really am she not worth it at all you are- you said that earlier." I said cutting him off.

"Let me finish." He said.

"Moral is i'm so stupid for what I did, I got caught up in my hormones and wasn't thinking with my brain I don't want her Tae i'm not calling her or texting her I only want you. You the one that sleep at my house everyday, you the one I gave the key to, you the one who I wake up to every morning Tae." He said.

"I don't want to sleep without you, I don't want to wake up without you, I don't want to start my day without seeing your face, I-I love you girl and i'm serious about that. You got a nigga being soft." He said with tears in his eyes.

He grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back.

He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth I sucked on it.

"Mmm." I said into the kiss.

When I realized what was going on I pulled away.

"No- this is not right." I said.

"Tae- no breon." I said walking away with tears in my eyes.

"Baby i'm sorry." He said.

"I can't do this anymore Bre." I said.

"Please i'll do anything." He said.

"Give me some time, of course I might want to work it out right now because i'm vulnerable but don't keep forcing it down my throat. Time will tell." I said.

"I'm gone respect your wishes, and when I told you I loved you I mean that Diamontè." He said before walking away going to his car.

I'm solid too solid i won't fold i won't bend.