10

Aurora -

The appointment went well, I think. I was able to see my baby. I can not wait to tell Castiel the gender.

I hope he will be happy.

I left the medical wing trying to find the room I was once in until my stomach growled making me stop, changing up my plan I started looking for a kitchen.

After a few minutes I was able to one. It was very large for just a kitchen. I step in further into the kitchen and I see a woman at the oven.

" Hi. Excuse me" I said

She turned around and when she saw me she smiled and started to walk towards me. Wrapping around me, hugging me tight.

" You must be Aurora. I am Jenna, one the main cooks. It is so great to finally meet you Aurora".

" Thanks."

" Now you must be hungry. You are getting for two now. Come in, come in and take a seat. I will make some things for you to eat. You will love it".

Jenna is wonderful. I smile at her personality as she started to make some food. Once she did, I started with the first plate that was in front of me. Each bite of the food was  heavenly. As I was eating my food someone came into the kitchen and sat down. That someone was Catherine, which is Castiel sister. She was one of the ones that hurt me along with the others in this very pack. I would never forget a face.

But I wonder if she would remember me?

She was talking loudly on her phone, when she was done she slammed it on the table.

" Jenna. Make me some food!"

I was shocked by her attitude. Well not really. I could not tear my eyes away from her and that is when she connected her eyes with me.

" Who are you?" She spoke.

" Aurora. You should remember the name". I said back

" Oh hell no! How in the hell did you get in here!? It does not matter. Because I am throwing you out!"

" Princess. You can not. She is the prince's mate" Jenna spoke up

" As if! I mean, how can anyone believe that a rogue is mated to a prince." She said

Catherine moved closer to Aurora and was able to pull her out of the chair where Catherine saw that she is pregnant.

" I always knew you are a whore. I will make my brother see sense".

" LET HER GO!" someone shouted

The man that shouted was my doctor. He came closer to us and took off Catherine's hand off of me. And he ripped her a new one, when can pack doctors talk down to a princess? However I like it.

She did take her hands off of me but stayed in the kitchen watching me like I was a dangerous person.

Soon enough more came into the kitchen. And I saw Castiel, he came to me and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around him, smelling how good he smells. He felt him kiss my forehead, and the peace and quiet disappear due to Catherine.

Her harsh language towards me and what the pack was during letting a 'rogue" into the pack lands is the most stupid thing. But they spoke the truth about me being human. That should have kept Catherine quiet but no. She started up again on how humans were blow "us". The next thing that surprised me was Jasper and their father looking at each other, Jasper moving across the kitchen. He hit Catherine on the face to shut her up.

And it worked. Before she was told to leave, Catherine glared at Aurora. Catherine was going to anything to get Aurora out of their lives, all she needs is a plan.

But the good thing about this plan it never worked.