first snow

y/n wakes up from a dream, her face flushed. she looks around for her animatronic bunk-buddies, but they're no where to be seen. just as well, since she has to get dressed. she decides to wear a pair of black shorts and a black hoodie, with her favorite band on it.

the stairs creak as she steps on them, making her question is they've always made noise when stepped on.

"fredddyyyy roxxyyy monty chica sun moon?" she calls out, getting no response. her mind automatically thinks of the worst, but she shakes those thoughts and searches the house for them.

"helloooo?" she calls out once again. she turns the corner to the hall, when freddy emerges like a proper jumpscare, making her scream.

"y/n I-AHHH!" freddy also stumbles back, disorienting himself from being startled. she catches herself, before bursting out laughing at their situation.

"you scared me, superstar!" he laughs.

"you scared me! where is everyone?"

"we're all outside, look! it is snowing!" y/n gasps, running past the bear to the back door.

freddy was right, the ground is covered in a thin layer of white, and all the animatronics stand around looking up. y/n smiles, holding onto chica's arm and stamping her feet gently in excitement.

"oh, good morning, y/n! look at the snow!" she says.

Roxy crouches down and scoops widely in the snow, gathering the white powder and packing it together in her paws. she turns to monty who stands with his arms crossed, and fires the snowball directly at his head, knocking his purple shades off.

"ah! hey!" he whips around, making roxy stifle a laugh.

"what was that? it came out of no where!" she feigns a surprised voice, side eyeing him with a sheepish smile. monty laughs as he picks up his glasses, before turning back to roxy.

he plants his feet and tackles her, sending them flying to the ground.

"ow! monty you big oaf get off of me!" she says, pushing with a hand against his shoulder and one on his snout.

"hahaha! look, moon! snow-stars!" sun lays on the ground, swishing his arms and legs to make an angel. while moon holds a large icicle over him, pretending to stab him.

"this is the first time we've seen snow, it's incredible!" freddy says. y/n grins, scooping up snow in her bare hands and chucks it at freddy's face.

"ah, y/n! what are you doing?" he says, rubbing the snow from his face. she bends over laughing, his appalled reaction being particularly hilarious to her.

"i got you!" she says, before scooping more up and aiming at chica.

"BAWK!" she exclaims upon impact. y/n jumps from the steps and does a barrel roll behind a tree, scooping more up.

her hands already hurt from the cold, but she does her best to ignore it. she aims at moon, who's engaged in attempting to stab monty, and hits him directly in the back of the head, so hard his hat gets knocked off. he spins around, making her gasp and duck behind the tree. sun falls onto his back laughing at moon, kicking his legs in the air. moons head spins on his axis as he slinks off after grabbing his hat.

"where is that little punk?" monty says, his footsteps shaking the ground as he approaches the tree she's hidden behind. she sits with her back flat against it, her breath quick along with her heart rate.

reminds me of my time in the pizzaplex.

hearing those footsteps, knowing monty's looking for her is very similar to past mishaps, but the circumstances are thankfully much less stressful.

"there you are." moon whispers, hanging down from a low branch. y/n screams, tripping back from behind the tree.

"there you are!" monty says, approaching her with thundering steps. she screams, covering her face as she tries to crawl backwards.

"stop monty, you're scaring her!" chica says, but he simply growls in triumph as he picks her up under her arms, making her scream.

"i found you!" he says proudly. y/n feels herself being pulled back from monty's arms, into an unknown person.

"no, I found her." moon says, jumping into the air and landing in the tree.

"ah! moon! put me down!" she clings to his chest, closing her eyes.

"you hit me with the snowball." he says, his voice showing a hint of mischief.

"i'm sorry, please put me down!" she squints her eyes shut as she speaks.

"if you say so." he says, slowly releasing his hold on her. her eyes shoot open as she realizes.

"wait, nononono!" she falls from moons grasp, his grin looking extra sly as she plummets downwards. but instead of hitting the ground, she's caught in a certain wolve's arms.

"i gotcha, kid. don't let that lunar idiot scare you." Roxy says, setting y/n down on her feet.

"tha-thanks roxy." she says, holding her chest as her heart pounds out of her chest. Sun comes up behind her, turning her around to face him.

"oh dear are you alright, princess?! i can't believe moon pulled something like that. believe me, i'll have a strongly worded conversation with him! are you hurt?"

"i'm fine." she confirms, patting his hand.

"oh, good, good. MOON, WHAT THE FUN WAS THAT? YOU COULD HAVE HURT HER!" sun says, approaching the moon who chuckles to himself.

"hmm?! well, answer me!" sun has his hands on his hips. moon simply grabs sun around his waist, and leaps into the same tree. sun screams, making them all laugh.

"moon, l-let me down right now!" he tries to sound tough, but the terrified way he clings to moons torso makes moon chuckle.

"wrong choice of words, sun." y/n shakes her head. she watches as sun falls the ground, but no one catches him, since he's much tougher and better equipped to handle falls.

while the twenty five foot drop would probably break a couple bones on her, it'll only hurt sun a little. like falling off the bed- it hurts, but it's not causing any actual damage.

y/n runs over to him, trying to lift him under his arms to help him up, which takes more effort than she expected.

"damn you're heavy." she says, before muttering an "oop!"

"y/n! we talked about your potty mouth young lady, do you want to go in time out?" he crosses his arms at her.

"what's got you in such a mood, huh?" she says, wrapping her arms around his torso from behind. he seems to relax at her touch, as he reaches around to pat her head.

"i'm sorry, moon's just getting on my nerves." he tenses as moon walks over.

"she probably learned it from me." moon says, chuckling at sun's sounds of exasperation.

y/n feels a hand on her shoulder, making her look up.

"you look cold, y/n, why don't we go in for some hot chocolate? i think i saw some in the cabinet." freddy says, his smiling at her.

"that sounds nice. let's go!" she takes freddy's and sun's hands as they walk in.