Part 2

Third POV:
 Y/N and toga doing each other’s hair and nails with face masks on Toga gives Y/N a massage to ease her stress a bit. They switch places and Y/N tries her best to get Toga’s stresses out as well but has difficulties. Y/N is in short shorts and has thigh high socks on when Dabi walks in only to see her in his oversized hoodie tail swishing behind her a bit. He walks over quietly before the girls notice he’s there resting his head on top of hers, her ears flicking softly against his cheeks, her tail straightening out in shock in between his legs. In a husky deeper voice he says “Hi My Little Kitten” Y/N jumps up quickly because she's flustered and her face as red as a tomato. He bites his tongue in response, making it bleed. Y/N apologizes frantically and leaves her and Togas' shared room in concern and sadness from hurting her friend.

Dabi and Y/N POV:
 Dabi follows Y/N out of the room and he grabs Y/N by the wrist and says ‘Stop, i'm alright” and her face becomes pink.  Dabis ask Y/N on a date for the two year anniversary of her being here, she says yes excitedly but calms down quickly to play hard to get and says “why not, let me just go get dressed” as she walks out of the hallway back into her and Togas room. She comes out minutes later with her hair in braided buns and in a matched cropped hoodie with a short skirt and gothic shoes with spikes. She has a ring on and a chained necklace. Dabi is getting dressed in a black button up with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and 2 buttons undone at the top, a bunch of rings on his hands with ripped black jeans and big black boots. Y/N knocks and walks in as dabi is turning around to leave his room they both stare at each other for a moment until Dabi realizes Y/N is blushing and he walks over and pats her head. “Shall we little kitten?” Dabi says holding out his hand and Y/N takes it “we shall” she says still a blushing mess.

-time skip to the restaurant-

Third person POV:
“Excuse me sir i have a reservation for 7:30” Dabi says to the waiter and they get brought back to their table for two. They both get their favorite meals brought to them. After an hour they both finish their meals and their conversions. The waiter comes back and asks one check or two Y/N tries to say two but Dabi interrupts and says one, pulls out his card and gives it to the waiter and the waiter gives it back a little later. Y/N shocked because she was expecting to have to pay for her own meal and insists to pay him back he say no need so with a slight stutter she says thank you

-time skip to out of the restaurant-

Y/N POV:
 I'm overthinking in my head because of the date that I just went on with Dabi. I don't know if he feels the same but tonight I'll see, I reach up in what feels like slow motion. I grab his shirt and pull him down to give me a soft yet passionate kiss. And to my surprise he kisses back. It feels like I'm floating. Dabi pulls away for air and picks me up and takes me somewhere and puts me down and starts leaving soft kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan.