+ 104 +

"Unnie! Let's go to this store now!"

Practically dragging yourself behind Samyeon you grin at her excitement as she heads towards yet another store in the mall, your head turning to look at Jimin and Jungkook carrying the loads of bags behind you both.

"J-Jimin...are you sure you don't want me to carry one of those?...."

"No Baby Mama....we're fine back here....don't worry about it..."

Giggling at the heavy sigh Jimin gives you slow back to where you're walking beside him, your hands taking a small clothing bag from him as you stare at him in admiration.

"Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"A-After this store...is it okay if we go home?..."

"Really Baby Mama? We haven't been here for too long and I want you to have a good time..."

"I-I know...but I'm getting a little tired....and you've already bought so many pretty things...I think this will be enough..."

"Alright then My Love, after this store I'll take you home."

Giving Jimin a loving smile you stay beside him until you all reach the next store, your eyes widening when Samyeon shows up with an armload full of extravagant clothing.

"Unnie, you HAVE to try these on! They're all your size!"

"Samyeon, Y/N is starting to get tired so let's cut the pile down a little bit okay?"

"Oh...Okay Unnie! No problem! Whatever you don't like out of this pile I'll get!"

"You-"

Watching the color drain from Jimin's face at the large pile you let out a small giggle and sit down on one of the chairs in the store, your eyes gleaming watching the young girl go through the clothes with so much excitement.

It must be nice...Samyeon gets to have a fun day as well...I don't know much about her home life...but it seems like she hasn't been able to do this very much...

"Unnie, what do you think of this one."

"O-Oh...it's very pretty...."

"That's what I thought, we'll put this in your pile then. I'll take this one."

After the girl piles the clothes on the counter and uses the black shiny credit card the second you all exit the store Jimin sets the bags down and opens his hand, his face fixed with a painful expression when he looks at the young teen.

"My card."

"Oh come on don't be grumpy Jimin you're the one that gave me card."

"Exactly, now I want it back."

Watching Samyeon hand over the card to Jimin you hold the shopping bag against you, your teeth gently nibbling at the inside of your lip as you look over at Jimin's exhausted expression.

I could keep going...but I can tell you're so tired Jimin...This is around the time we take naps together....

I can tell he's overwhelmed....

Once you all make it to the cars Samyeon happily runs up to you and gives you a hug, her lips stretched into the biggest smile possible.

"Unnie! Thank you for letting me help you pick pretty clothes!"

"O-Oh...Th-Thank you...f-for helping me..."

"I'll take the kid home Hyung."

"I'm not a kid Mr. Grumpypants. I have a name."

"And I have a title since I'm older than you, go get in the car."

"Okay!"

"Come on Baby Mama, let's go."

Nodding softly you bid Jungkook goodbye and slip into your car seat, Jimin's head resting against the seat when he gets in the car and starts it.

"I'll admit Baby, I'm really happy that we're going home."

I know you are....

"However..."

Watching until Jungkook's car pulls out of the parking lot of the mall Jimin leans over and pulls you into a deep kiss, a little mewl of surprise leaving your lips as you melt into Jimin's touches, his breath hitching when he pulls away and draws his thumb over your glossed mouth.

"I've wanted to do that all day. You look so fucking beautiful."

OH MY GOODNESS?

Once Jimin releases you from his embrace you put your fingers on your lips as he starts the car and pulls out into the parking lot, your entire face overwhelmed in a deep pink blush.

He...just....

Oh...

My tummy is fluttering....

I liked that....

The ride home is mostly silent but you continue to steal glances at the male that calmly drives down the highway, your hands resting in your lap as you nibble on the inside of your lip.

I wonder....if...I could hold his hand...

I saw it in a drama...

Ohhh goodness I'm not brave at all!

But...I....I don't want you to be the only one showing affection to me first!

I want to try it out too!

The girls on the dramas do it all the time!

Come on Y/N!

"Something on your mind Baby Mama?"

"H-Huh? Oh...n-no..."

"Are you hungry again?"

"No I'm okay...j-just...a little tired..."

"We'll be home in about five minutes so we can take a nap if you would like."

Only five minutes?!

My chance is already gone!

I didn't get to do it!

Gripping your shirt and mentally beating yourself up you pout as Jimin pulls into the parking lot of the apartment building, his hands pushing through his hair as he looks over at your pouting figure.

"Are you ready to go in?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"You can go ahead and go up, I'll bring up the bags."

"O-Okay...I-I'll take this one!"

"Alright Baby Mama."

Grabbing the pretty lace bag from the car you quickly hobble by yourself up the stairs and unlock the door of the apartment with Jimin's keys, your heart sparking with excitement as you sit down on the couch and look through your things folded nicely inside of the bag.

Well...I'm not good at being the first person to show the affection I guess...

I really tried, I thought about it the whole way home!

Of course the car ride is short whenever I'm trying to do something...

Pulling out one of the pretty things from the bag you look down at the male struggling to get all of the bags on his arms, your lips pushing up into a gentle grin as you gaze at Jimin starry eyed.

I may not be good at showing affection...but...I guess if I go put this on...especially when I look this pretty....

Maybe he'll enjoy it...and see my efforts...

I have to get braver!

So I seem like a real woman!!

(A/N): Don't you just wanna put all of them in your pocket?