Proposal: Billy Hargrove

Request: billy proposing to reader (also can you do billy)

You and Billy had been together for four years now having met sophomore year of high school, and when you two started dating nobody believed that you two would last. After you and Billy graduated high school you two packed up your things and headed back out to California, where you started school and got a part-time job at the record shop while Billy got a job at a mechanic shop. Things were rough in the beginning but after a few months, they mellowed out and you two had everything figured out. 

Billy recently had been thinking about ya'lls future and couldn't think of anyone else he would rather spend it with so he began to look at engagement rings, and began to think on how to purpose to you. After saving up and talking with a few of your guy's friends, he finally settled on this beautiful ring that he knew you would love so began to think of the perfect way to purpose to you. When he came home from work that night he found you asleep on the couch, which made him smile because you always tried to wait up for him. 

"Baby is that you?" You asked tiredly as Billy carried you to yall's room. 

"Yeah, it's me, sweetheart. Get some sleep, I'll be back in a minute." Billy said placing a kiss on your forehead before walking into the bathroom to get changed. 

Billy stuck the ring in his dresser under some clothes before getting changed and climbed into bed with you pulling you closer to him. 

"I love you, Billy." You said tiredly wrapping an arm around him. 

"I love you two sweetheart." He said placing a kiss on your forehead before falling asleep. 

It was a few days later when you were doing some housework around ya'lls apartment since you had the day off. You walked into your guy's room lightly singing along to whatever was playing on the radio and opened Billy's dresser to put his clothes away. You opened the drawer and were reorganizing it before you added the clean clothes when you felt a velvet box, you lifted it up and nearly realized what it was putting it back immediately. 

"Hey, baby, you here?" You heard Billy ask walking down the hall. 

"Yeah, I'm in here." You said figuring you best confess up to what you found instead of trying to lie.

Billy walked into the room happy since he got the reservations booked for dinner tonight where you guys would eat and go to the beach and purpose. He took a look at where you were standing and the gulity look on your face. 

"Babe I swear I was just trying to put the clothes away... I'm sorry." You said looking at him sadly which made him love you more. 

"Oh sweetheart, don't cry. It's my fault for putting it there. I was going to do this tonight but we can use what I had planned tonight as a celebration. So Y/N will you do me the most amazing honor of becoming my wife?" Billy asked you getting down on one knee.

"Yes! A thousand yes!" You said throwing your arms around him and kissing him as Billy picked you up and spun you around. 

Billy set you down on the ground and slide the ring on your finger watching how you admired it before you leaned up and kissed him again. Billy never thought he would be the one to settle down and get married but he was sure glad he did and it was with you.