5

Liliana

So far the party is fun me and the others are dancing around the pool. Honestly being a normal teenager is fun having friends and having fun as if it was the last time you would.

As said we didn't have a drop of alcohol we had some candy which of course was edibles but they didn't really do much.

Our night was filled with stuff we all knew we clearly missed out on after all these years. In the middle of dancing I got a phone call groaning I walked off to answer it.

"Whoever you are when I find you I'll actually kill you!" Yelled over the music that was still blaring even from where I was.

"Oh sorry Lily didn't know you were out" a voice that I recognized as Rosalie said.

"Oh hey rose it's fine what's up?" I asked grabbing a bottle of water from one of the fridges in the kitchen and chugging it down.

"Um...so me and Emmett have something we need to tell you..." she started but she sounded nervous I've never heard her nervous before.

"Sure I come back Sunday" I heard moving and muffled voices before she came back.

"We'll pick you up from yours Sunday at 2:00" I nodded but remembered she couldn't see me. Before I could respond a voice called out

"LILY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE !" I chuckled at my friends "okay Rosalie I'll see you then sorry I've gotta go" I heard her say goodbye before I hung up.

I made my way back to my friends and continued dance the night away. By 2am everyone was either drunk, tipsy, high, cross faded, or sober.

Me and my friends were the latter so we made our way to our hotel room. "Well we've been missing out on that for three years now?" Cheryl chuckled as I nodded flopping onto the bed.

Things got eerily quite confusing me I looked over to see them staring at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked siting up.

"We wanted to ask you something very important" they started as I nodded. "You plan on going to college right?" I looked at them confused before shaking my head.

"Wait seriously?" Cheryl asked as I nodded "I guess this was the way I wanted to tell you but I'm lilixraven you know the famous anonymous entertainer?" they looked at me dumbfounded as I laughed.

"Well we were going to ask if you wanted to travel with us after we graduated but looks like you'll already be doing that" Vanessa says shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I do tours and appearances so I'm usually traveling all the time I rarely stay in one place but my next tour starts soon the summer one you guys can travel with me it'll be fun!" I exclaimed perking up at the idea.

"The only thing is your identities will have to be hidden. As an anonymous entertainer I recently just started schooling after a long time at least in person.

If you guys tour with me while I'm lilixraven then people will see you and know who I am those people being from school and they'll have no problems telling everyone so you have to come up with names and you guys will be apart of my crew behind the scenes" they nodded getting excited they were just as excited as I am being able to have friends and live a normal life for once is all I ever wanted in life

Time Skip

"Lily!" the voice of Alice cheered as she practically knocked me off my feet at the front door.

I chuckled "hey Alice nice to see you again" she smiled brightly as I heard a voice behind her.

"What is Liliana doing here?" I looked behind her and glared at Edward