13- Penta- Split

Both Bora Ra and Blaze had charged each other, blocking each others attack and sending a glare to one another. Blaze was the first one to back away before throwing both of his chakrams at the alien. To Bora Ra. It was all slow motion and he was just one second to getting hit by the chakrams before he had teleported to a different place.

In the end, the chakrams had hitted the small hill that was just behind the alien before. The fiery weapon had cut the rock hill into three pieces.

Blaze growled in anger at this, releasing a big fire and charging towards the alien with flame trails leaving behind the fire element.

The two continued to attack one another before Blaze charged up behind Bora Ra with his right fist surrounding with flames. "Blazing Fire Punch!!" He yelled before throwing his fiery fist behind the alien who had quickly turned around.

"Black Hole Absorption!" Bora Ra had blocked Blaze's attack at the same time attempting to absorb it like before and this time, it didn't worked.

"I-It's too hot!" Bora Ra grunted, trying to push the flaming fist away but no vale as for Blaze. He had landed on the ground with his right fist on the ground and let out a loud scoff. "Then let me cool you down!" Blaze yelled, leaping up in the air as his form got surrounded with ice particles before it burst.

"Boboiboy Ice!" He yelled, Ice has light blue eyes. He wears a gray long shirt and a gray jacket with light blue zig-zag patterns. The vest has the hoodie that covered his head. He also wears dark blue trousers with same zig-zag patterns in his jacket and blue and white sneakers. He wears a dark blue hat that covered his hair with the same zig-zag patterns, an emblem of his power, and the three imitation blue thorns.

Once Ice had landed on the ground, icicle began to form underneath his feet before releasing a powerful blast into the sky that also changing the whole ground into ice. And because of the sudden change of temperature, it saved Bora Ra from getting fried alive.

A tear slipped down from Ice's eyes, the water tear then turned into a snow flake as he positioned both of his hands ahead of him. "This is for Ochobot..." He said.

"Arctic Cannon!" Ice exclaimed, a small ice minigun had formed in his left hand before pointing the ice minigun towards Bora Ra, seeing the alien stared at him in pure shock.

"Blizzard Blast!" A medium size block of concentrated ice had been shot from the minigun and towards Bora Ra's direction, causing the alien to shout from surprisement. When the concentrated ice had made contact with his body, it trapped him in a giant thick ice spikes.

"Hmph, take that..." Ice mumbled, it wasn't long ti'll Bora Ra's hammer began to suck the ice bits by bits until he was free. "Come here you!!" Bora Ra yelled, pointing his hammer at the ice manipulator, it began to tug the hero towards it and due to the force of the black hole tugging and beacuse of it,  Ice had let go of the minigun.

"No!!" Y/n yelled as she quickly ran towards the ice element, she was watching this all happen in amazement but when she saw Ice will get sucked in a black hole. She refused to let it happen.

"Y/n no! Wait!!" Fang shouted, trying to stop the said girl but Y/n was too stubborn to listen to him. Instead she had ran towards Ice just when he was about to get dragged away.

"Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ice had stared at the girl with wide eyes after he realized she was hugging him, seeing that she was using her telekinesis to hold them both in place as her hand holding onto a small pillar tight.

"I don't want to lose you!!"  The girl yelled, Ice's eyes softened when he saw the tears falling down her freckled cheeks before his sky blue orbs went towards her hand that was holding the small pillar, seeing her fingers began to slip one by one. "N-No..."