foods and nutrition,agricultural science and electrical day drama

so like i dont even know how to say this but you know that one classmate thats always funny never take things seriously and just down right making jokes so this is about him the room was splitted into 3 sections foods in the middle electrical on the left and agricultural on the right so like he was in electrical and i down right didnt think the test was gonna be that hard but since i wasnt in that class and was in foods i shut my mouth so anyways this boy lets call him you know what lets call him carl or something yeah my naming is wrong but like he was also the  same like loud and just you know but he was making like noises in the class during exams YES I REPEAT EXAMS and the bitch wouldnt just shut up i was getting pissed off too like bro shut up everyone was just done with life at this point like exams how am i gonna think with his loud mouth so the teacher lets call her miss henry literally had that face that said i dont get payed enough for this like so told me plz keep quite he even went outside but like after now everyone was tired and done but that boy yeah the first one in electrical that was like funny and stuff he looked PISSED and when i tell you pissed i mean fricking pissed i could see a damn blood vessel forming and we btoh know thats not a good sign 😅 so like he shouted out so oud everyone yes including my teacher snapped there head over like wtf😐 the boy yeah that one thats always cool makes jokes and never gets angry that much yeah he shouted like bro is the world gonna end now thats what everyone was thinking like the whole time like holy shit bro i didnt even bro just why and i was sitting next to that boy so if he decided to like throw a chair yeah my whole life would be dead like i would be dead like a fly getting killed so now i was genually worried but like so everyone was just sitting there even the boy that wouldnt shut up finally shut up and looked at him i didnt even know if i should be happy he did or fear for my life in that situation but like eevryone was just looking at him silent you could drop a pin and hear it bro like talking stopped pens dropped paper whos that like wtf i could see the dang blood vessel in his head looking like it was gonna burst  and shit like wtf he was holding onto the desk and paper like he was gonna throw it and ladies and gentle man my fellow non binary people thats where the fear rise like higher than the dang towers and shit i was just bro is this how im gonna die so luckly the teacher regained her self well kinda the woman looked traumatized still i tell you bro so she was literally trying to calm him down like plz and luckly god or who was on our side and he sat down like ive never felt so much relief like bro i get to see another day like everyone was still shaken up like who wouldnt be the boy thats literally the fun,loud and sunshin well kinda like nightmare now😃if you ask me snapped so of course i was scared for my life i tell you ive never feared death so much but like back so when he calmed down everyone was silent and i was starting to think bro no the silent is even more scary no go back to being noisy i beg T_T in all honesty i was just as traumatized as that teacher but like minutes later she told us that if your finish you could leave and lord have mercy heavens THANK YOU i was so happy i finished my test tho and alot of others did too so they left and i speed walk like yes speed walked to miss gave her my paper and literally flew and i had one thought in my head that day......

I never want to be a teacher and I'm never messing with that man T_T