| 38 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Living in a Dream]

"Y/N."

...

"Y/N?"

...

"Y/N!"

Your head snapped in Emma's direction, her smaller hands shaking your shoulders, trying to gain your attention. You looked around, mind hazy as you tried to remember where you were, the sound of people chattering as they walked by filled your ears.

"Come on! We gotta catch up before they leave us behind." She laughed, taking your arm and dragging you along behind her, the both of you running off in the direction Draken and Mikey had gone.

"Huh?" You mumbled, still trying to process everything around you, "W-what do you mean?" Your eyes widened at the sight of Mikey and Draken standing atop a hill, a blanket held in the taller boy's hands as he tried to nudge Mikey out of the way.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked, turning her head to glance at you worriedly, "Did you bump your head this morning when grandpa woke you up?"

"Bump...My head? ... Grandpa?" You mumbled out words, trying to make sense of the situation you were suddenly thrown into, your feet slowing down as you reached the top of the hill.

"Eh?" Mikey finally turned his attention away from the sky, looking at both you and his younger sister with a goofy smile across his face, "What took you two so long?"

You froze in your spot at the feeling of Mikey's eyes staring directly at you, his eyebrows furrowed together as he finally moved from his spot, allowing Draken to throw down the blanket for you all to sit on. Mikey took slow steps towards you, his eyes locked with yours showing no emotion behind his dark eyes, you flinched back in your spot when his hand raised, expecting to be hit. But instead you were met with the soft touch of Mikey pulling you into his arms, the both of you joining together in a hug you hadn't felt in years.

"I think Y/N hit her head or something, she zoned out real hard on our way up here." Emma explained, moving past you and her brother, taking a seat next to Draken on the blanket, a small blush dusting across her cheeks at the small smile he had sent her.