{chapter 5 grocery shopping!}

As the night rose the sun was still up in the demon world. The maids and servants were all a buzz for some reason.

"Did you hear?" whisper

"Did he really?" whisper

"His own son?" whisper

"Why though?" whisper

"He got rid of Lucy too?" whisper

Whispers and whispers from maids to maids and butlers to butlers with servants to servants butting in at times. The maid Charlotte was biting her nails nervously waiting for Raphael to come out of the master's office. When he did she crowded him.

"Where is the young master." he didn't say anything and looked away from her "Well spit it out where is he! Where is the boy!" she shouted in distress.

"I don't know! He won't say!" Raphael shouted back.

"Oh dear this can't be the master has been upset hundreds of times but has never sent him away like that!" she exclaimed in horror.

"It was a decioussen he made whilst drunk. He doesn't regret it... he is the master's only son and he couldn't send him somewhere dangerous." Raphael said trying to convince Charlotte and himself that is the truth.

"Don't be so sure the mistress is showing signs of pregnancy..." Charlotte whispered this in Raphael's ear; he was wide eyed.

'Could this be why he sent (Y/n) away cus the mistress would provide another heir... shit!' Raphael thought nervously.

"How did you come to find this out." he asked the maid.

"She has had lots of morning sickness lately and is asking for strange food combinations." she continued to whisper as they walked.

"How many others know about this?" Raphael opened his pocket and watched the check the time as they turned the corner.

"Only a few maids. Mistress will most likely announce her pregnancy in the next few days." she said, putting a finger to her chin.

"Why is it you think that?" he asked, putting his watch back in its proper pocket.

"She asked a friend of mine, one of the maids , to see what type of dresses were in season and popular for an event and she would like it ready in the next few days." she explained in a hushed tone.

"I see... thank you Mrs. Charlotte you may go on with the rest of your duties." Raphael thanked her as she left. Deep down he was still nervous it would take a year to find out the gender of the child. If the new baby is male the master will most likely make an excuse for the young master to stay away. If the baby is female he will most likely bring the young master back from wherever he sent him.

"I hope he is doing alright... There's nothing much we can do but hope for his safe return..." Raphael whispered as he went to do his duties.

"Good morning everyone!" Iruma shouted, opening the window letting the light in.

"Raphael no I'll take my bread buttered..." (Y/n) whispered, moving his head under the pillow.

"We don't have bread!... or butter!" Iruma smiled, throwing some clothes on and shoes on.

"(Y/n) you need to wake up and help Iruma at the store." Lucy shook (Y/n) awake. (Y/n) picked himself up and Lucy put him in some of Iruma's clothes with his horned cloak. Lucy put on some of his normal clothes that aren't for his work and the headband.

"Okay so where is the store?" He asked getting up and following Iruma who was walking out of the room.

"Don't worry, just follow me!" Iruma smiled going to his parents room. They were sleeping on the bed while Iruma woke his mother. "Mom, we are going to the store to buy more groceries. Can I have some money?" His mother rolled her eyes and pointed to a drawer in the bedside table. Iruma opened it and grabbed the wallet he quietly ran out of the room. They all walked out of the house and to the store.