Proposal

Angelina

Sweet cheese and crackers. I'm going to cry. Holy shit balls what do i say? I mean yes. Yes, yes, yes a million times yes. I- ME MARRIED? Never would of thought of that. Oh my gosh i can just feel my heart beating in every part of my body. I can hear the beat of my heart in my ears and i feel sweaty and tingly everywhere. Is this normal?

I leave him in silence. I want to say yes, but if Addy somehow finds out- GIRL, THIS ONLY HAPPENS LIKE ONCE IN A LIFETIME. I know it does, but i know what she will do to Greyson. The silence stretches long enough until he says, "Talk to me, please?" He whispers.

Looking him in the eyes i can feel the anxiousness radiating off of him. He's biting the inside of his cheek as his eyes slightly gloss. He wraps his hand around the back of my throat and kisses me deeply.

I freeze. The feel of his tongue and just the overall taste of him. I feel even more tingly everywhere. It feels like electric waves are cycling through my core.

"Tell me you don't feel that. That spark. Tell me you don't feel it. Look me in my eyes, and tell me" I bite my lip. The spark is most definitely there. As he pulls me closer to him he whisper- yells in my ear, " I don't want her, Angelina. I don't love that cunt. I could never love her. I fucking want you" His grip tightens around my neck and i love it.

If he- if my decision is a mistake; He is my best mistake. "Fuck you" i grit through my clenched teeth. He chuckles. "You should be begging and apologizing on your knees for me"

"I'll bow down on my knees for you. But it won't be to apologize or beg." This man is the death of me.

He'll be my dirty little secret.
__________

Greyson

I spent half of my life hiding how much i feel about her and i won't hide anymore. She is the only person that can make me happy and i want to tell her that. "Marry me, Angelina. But i promise you, if you choose to leave me and forget us i'll let you. I'll let you go. I will always love you because you hold my heart in your hands. It's yours. And i'm allowing you to choose what you want to do with it. If you get up and walk out that door," I pause turning my head to the white garage door. I'm hers. And i'm letting her know that.  Is this too vulnerable of me? "then i'll know you're answer. I'd love you even more than on the day you're walking down the aisle in a sexy white dress. To me. I want you to choose what will make you the most happy. Even if it means that i won't like it I want you to choose it. Fuck, even if i hate it, choose it. Whether I'll be apart of your life for as long as i live or i'll be a walking memory. I'll be happy knowing i got to witness being with you." Her facial expression isn't what i was expecting. Her eyes are on the brim of tears. She says nothing just stares at me with her mouth hanging open.

She leaves me in silence. My mind can only think of the worst thoughts. I'm not good enough for her i know that. But i can't not want her. I can't take this silence anymore. "Talk to me, please?" I nearly whisper.

I want her to say yes. My heart is racing by the seconds. I bite the inside of my cheeks to help calm my nerves. I feel my eyes gloss and i try to hide it, but she notices it. I wrap my hand around the back of her neck squeezing it slightly.

I kiss her deeply. My tongue swipes over her bottom lip and she opens just enough for me to suck her tongue. I kiss her one last time before pulling away. "Tell me you don't feel that. That spark. Tell me you don't feel it. Look me in my eyes, and tell me"

I pull her closer to me and i whisper- yell into her ear, " I don't want her, Angelina. I don't love that cunt. I could never love her. I fucking want you" I will always want her. I want her at her worst and at her best. I want her when she's moody or happy. I want it all. And i'm not letting her leave me till i have what i want. If he says no.. i won't accept that. I'll force her into marriage if it comes to that.